Replies: 9193
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:45:45 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

There is a new poster at BF and in less than a day the usual suspects are already saying it's Biggie in disguise.
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Sloan on July 16, 2024, 09:54:31 AMThere is a new poster at BF and in less than a day the usual suspects are already saying it's Biggie in disguise.

They think the Atomic Punk is Biggie.

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on July 16, 2024, 10:12:03 AMThey think the Atomic Punk is Biggie.

Is he any good? Worthy of my throne?

I traumatized these poor insects so badly  :crampe:

I wonder how long it will be before they are eyeing their rear view mirror swearing to themselves that it is me in a car somewhere behind them.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Sloan

Now AIDSmin is trying to float the idea that the GOP murdered a black man as a tribute to Trump's arrival in Milwaukee. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/death-black-man-pinned-ground-milwaukee-hotel-security-draws-george-fl-rcna160697

Biggie Smiles

One thing is for certain tho. The shooter bares an uncanny resemblance to Admong.

Were it not for the fact that he is a raging homosexual who has severe allergic reactions to female genitalia I would say the kid was his own son.

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on July 16, 2024, 11:53:48 AMNow AIDSmin is trying to float the idea that the GOP murdered a black man as a tribute to Trump's arrival in Milwaukee. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/death-black-man-pinned-ground-milwaukee-hotel-security-draws-george-fl-rcna160697

When Biden was a senator, he locked up all Black men.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 16, 2024, 01:04:58 PMWhen Biden was a senator, he locked up all Black men.
Of course, that's different

Don't ask them why it's different tho as consistency isn't necessarily a priority for them when parroting a series of narratives.

it takes a sense of integrity to experience shame when you pivot so dramatically from one point to another based solely on whatever it is that benefits you most. And we all know there are serious vacancies in the democratic party when it comes to integrity
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on July 16, 2024, 10:12:03 AMThey think the Atomic Punk is Biggie.

So I stopped by and reviewed this poster for myself. I can see he gets under their skin but he doesn't hold a candle to the amount of mental trauma I have inflicted on these rock spiders and has a completely different style.

He seems to enjoy the frequent usage of those stupid ellipses. Which, to be brutally honest, one only invokes to such an extent when they lack the requisite writing skills to convey a thought in a clear, concise and grammatically correct manner. 

But it is funny to me that they'll label anyone who pokes them The Big Bad Biggie. It warms my heart to see them squirm like this.

Sloan

Now the Pig has set her nasty hate on Alticus
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Odinson

So the secret service sniper spotted the rooftop crawler, looks at him with binocs/rangefinder and the rifle scope...

Proceeds to do nothing until the crawler fires.

Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Sloan on July 16, 2024, 03:45:14 PMNow the Pig has set her nasty hate on Alticus

Really?

Haha, she is a psycho for real. Water supply is contaminated where she comes from.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on July 16, 2024, 05:02:41 PMReally?

Haha, she is a psycho for real. Water supply is contaminated where she comes from.

That cow is just so miserable. I remember her crying to me up in text that she was totally unloved and mostly lonely

I can totally see why