Replies: 9862
Total votes: : 3

Last post: September 04, 2024, 10:43:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

I wouldnt log into BF again if BF was live streaming his own coup de grace!!!

Biggie Smiles

How does anyone even try to read that place with Admong sitting there 18 hours a day hurling spam all over the place like a drooling jackass ?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 19, 2024, 10:25:36 PMHow does anyone even try to read that place with Admong sitting there 18 hours a day hurling spam all over the place like a drooling jackass ?
If the owner wasn't such a jackass he would realize that aint good for business.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

I took him off ignore after the assassination attempt.  There were runs of up to 10 poasts just of pictures or links.  On top of that he crosspoasts the same idiocies to teh tranny board for an audience of 3.

Even the libs dont rec or respond to his compulsions.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 20, 2024, 03:06:50 AMI took him off ignore after the assassination attempt.  There were runs of up to 10 poasts just of pictures or links.  On top of that he crosspoasts the same idiocies to teh tranny board for an audience of 3.

He's a bit of a cocksucker I'm led to believe. Noodle-neck and buck-teeth to boot!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 20, 2024, 03:06:50 AMI took him off ignore after the assassination attempt.  There were runs of up to 10 poasts just of pictures or links.  On top of that he crosspoasts the same idiocies to teh tranny board for an audience of 3.

he and seamong are duplicates

formosan

That is all Admin did here too........I don't know what the point of that is.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on July 20, 2024, 11:51:32 AMThat is all Admin did here too........I don't know what the point of that is.
It's a way for him to vent his personal anger and misery. He is a sad and lonely piece of shit who doesn't have much human interaction outside of spamming up forums and garnering the affections of equally disturbed people like tPoTF.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 11:54:10 AMIt's a way for him to vent his personal anger and misery. He is a sad and lonely piece of shit who doesn't have much human interaction outside of spamming up forums and garnering the affections of equally disturbed people like tPoTF.
I suspect he is not married, he's not in a relationship, and has no children or perhaps even friends..

It seems as though he blames the former American preident for all of his anger.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

deport_liberals

Not uncommon for aging homosexuals. 
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

He has a dog that he fornicates with regularly. So that's nice.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I went over there and laughed by ass off at Pig calling me fat.

A bottle of roll-on deodorant has more of a neck than she does. what the fuck is she talking about?  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

What's next? The wonder whale claiming I have a drinking and hair thinning problem?

Erica Mena

Quote from: formosan on July 20, 2024, 12:03:51 PMI suspect he is not married, he's not in a relationship, and has no children or perhaps even friends..

They denied him for transitioning. See Buffalo Bill for details
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: formosan on July 20, 2024, 12:03:51 PMI suspect he is not married, he's not in a relationship, and has no children or perhaps even friends..

Dayyyyyum gurl, you is vicious!!!