Replies: 9923
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Lokmar (+ 1 Hidden) and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 11:14:12 AMhe and seamong are duplicates

Seamong could very well be his grandfather. The mud puddle is in his mid-70's apparently. They fluff each other's posts up like a pair of ABC radio announcers spinning off age-old dad jokes.

It's just positively mind-numbing reading their sodding banter and sure to lower anybody's IQ to lukewarm and rapidly cooling.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: formosan on July 20, 2024, 12:03:51 PMI suspect he is not married, he's not in a relationship, and has no children or perhaps even friends..

It seems as though he blames the former American preident for all of his anger.
He has the two tranny boards.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on July 20, 2024, 09:12:55 PMHe has the two tranny boards.

About two years ago I got wind of one such board and wanted to stir them all up a bit (figuratively speaking). I'll refer to this particular forum as Cock and Ball Torture. I used my usual nick, Lab Flaker, and didn't even make it past registration. Then about three days later Admong sents me a message via PM stating that his boyfriend, Sindy666, will no way in hell allow me to disrupt their shenanigans.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I only wanted to venture there in the first place because this Sindy666 was trying to poach members from the usual forums and acting all loose and sassy!

Someone really needs to find out where they live and let down their tyres! Lol

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 21, 2024, 06:49:26 AMAbout two years ago I got wind of one such board and wanted to stir them all up a bit (figuratively speaking). I'll refer to this particular forum as Cock and Ball Torture. I used my usual nick, Lab Flaker, and didn't even make it past registration. Then about three days later Admong sents me a message via PM stating that his boyfriend, Sindy666, will no way in hell allow me to disrupt their shenanigans.

I only wanted to venture there in the first place because this Sindy666 was trying to poach members from the usual forums and acting all loose and sassy!

I was banned from that board for reccing posts.  They said it was racist to do that.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 21, 2024, 06:49:26 AMAbout two years ago I got wind of one such board and wanted to stir them all up a bit (figuratively speaking). I'll refer to this particular forum as Cock and Ball Torture. I used my usual nick, Lab Flaker, and didn't even make it past registration. Then about three days later Admong sents me a message via PM stating that his boyfriend, Sindy666, will no way in hell allow me to disrupt their shenanigans.

That forum does not want to be a marketplace of ideas.

deport_liberals

Teh poarkasaur and aidsman try to brag about how much they are not poasting over there.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 21, 2024, 10:08:09 AMTeh poarkasaur and aidsman try to brag about how much they are not poasting over there.
Why would it matter to them if people they don't like and vice versa think they post there all day long.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 21, 2024, 07:22:24 AMI was banned from that board for reccing posts.  They said it was racist to do that.
Racist?? I thought all the regs at CBT are White. Unless you are a visible minority and they are accusing you of racial bigotry towards TDS afflicted White people.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 21, 2024, 10:17:31 AMRacist?? I thought all the regs at CBT are White. Unless you are a visible minority and they are accusing you of racial bigotry towards TDS afflicted White people.
I remember when the tranny owner banned the Pigasuarus for making homophobic slurs.

Peaches was still alive at the time and was some kind of co-owner or global mod. He and Admong laughed out loud when her fat piggish ass got booted. Secretly they must have been like. "Thank God, finally. Good riddance"

That's when she landed on Stomping Groundz as Emerald and it was quickly deduced it was Oak by the smell of bacon in the air everytime she posted. She was raging about the injustice in my inbox for WEEKS over that shit. She'd go on these thousand word essays about it. I'd post wow. or Ok. or I hear you. Just to be polite and she'd take that as a cue to ramble on into infinity some more. It got to a point where I just turned off email notifications.

Then there was the episode of avatar_deport_liberals looking at her profile in the who's online list. Good gosh the U.S was almost required to go into Defcon 5 to hear her tell it. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Sloan

The new poster they all believe to be Biggie said this to Fat lily and I almost spit my coffee onto the screen.

Speaking of fat ass gorillas, people here tell me you are a real plumper. As in if someone happened to poke you with a needle you might pop and spawn the next category 5 hurricane across the states. They've even gone on to tell me that your chin looks more like a third tit resting between your cleavage and the back of your neck looks like a pancake stacking contest at IHOP. They also tell me you are highly ashamed of how you look and went into meteoric fits of hysteria when someone found your picture and posted it on one of these forums.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on July 21, 2024, 10:51:21 AMThe new poster they all believe to be Biggie said this to Fat lily and I almost spit my coffee onto the screen.

Speaking of fat ass gorillas, people here tell me you are a real plumper. As in if someone happened to poke you with a needle you might pop and spawn the next category 5 hurricane across the states. They've even gone on to tell me that your chin looks more like a third tit resting between your cleavage and the back of your neck looks like a pancake stacking contest at IHOP. They also tell me you are highly ashamed of how you look and went into meteoric fits of hysteria when someone found your picture and posted it on one of these forums.
I am glad I finished my morning cup. :crampe:

Lokmar

When Literal Hitler gets back in the WH, he should target members at CBT for liquidation.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Sloan on July 21, 2024, 10:51:21 AMThe new poster they all believe to be Biggie said this to Fat lily and I almost spit my coffee onto the screen.

Lmmfbo!

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on July 21, 2024, 12:12:56 PMWhen Literal Hitler gets back in the WH, he should target members at CBT for liquidation.

Make them all take shots of nikka jizz!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on July 21, 2024, 12:21:45 PMMake them all take shots of nikka jizz!

OK, but only unless they do till they're DEAD!