Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 81 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 02, 2024, 11:17:04 AMWhen TRUMP wins it's gonna be wild. 
It will be hysterical to watch those spastic caterwaul  :crampe: 

Reggie Essent

I just did a flyby over there and read a few recent threads ...

Still can't be arsed to look up my login and poast anything.  :dontknow:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 02, 2024, 06:09:09 PMI just did a flyby over there and read a few recent threads ...

Still can't be arsed to look up my login and poast anything.  :dontknow:
you mean the latest round of TDS didn't move you? Inspire you? Pique your interest?

How could it be that you  were not captivated by the fifty thousandth thread this month about Orange man bad ?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 02, 2024, 06:45:48 PMyou mean the latest round of TDS didn't move you? Inspire you? Pique your interest?

How could it be that you  were not captivated by the fifty thousandth thread this month about Orange man bad ?

I kind of felt the old desire to mock and ridicule the idiots in a thread about the hostile and black "journalist" broads that Trump made fools of at that interview.  The stooges just parroted the Party Line that it would cost Trump black voates.

I went "um hmmm" and moved on to another thread.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 02, 2024, 07:30:48 PMI kind of felt the old desire to mock and ridicule the idiots in a thread about the hostile and black "journalist" broads that Trump made fools of at that interview.  The stooges just parroted the Party Line that it would cost Trump black voates.

Surly this was an alarming revelation to you old friend! No?

Do not haste to mock them only to realize you have just peed into strong headwinds as the reality of Trump losing the support of people who hated him to begin with might very well be catastrophic to his success.

Think about it. A person with conviction to vote for Kamala might feel less inclined to vote for Trump after this strategic self incrimination ploy masterminded by the deep thinkers of the left.

And let us not forget that just recently, contrary to popular belief, Kamala proved to us that she can both pronounce diplomacy and use it in a word salad!

These are turbulent times my friend

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 02, 2024, 07:30:48 PMI kind of felt the old desire to mock and ridicule the idiots in a thread about the hostile and black "journalist" broads that Trump made fools of at that interview.  The stooges just parroted the Party Line that it would cost Trump black voates.

Trump handled that pretty dang good.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on August 02, 2024, 07:48:33 PMTrump handled that pretty dang good.

I thought so too.  He's much more disciplined than he used to be.  He might actually have gained some black votes from that.  He knows how to work the crowd and I did hear more than a few laughs from his joke lines.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 02, 2024, 07:52:11 PMI thought so too.  He's much more disciplined than he used to be.  He might actually have gained some black votes from that.  He knows how to work the crowd and I did hear more than a few laughs from his joke lines.
He pointed out the stark difference between black women and an Indian woman attempting to impersonate them because she believes they are stupid enough to buy her bullshit.

This is going to cost him the vote of people with an IQ below 100 ?!!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 02, 2024, 07:52:11 PMI thought so too.  He's much more disciplined than he used to be.  He might actually have gained some black votes from that.  He knows how to work the crowd and I did hear more than a few laughs from his joke lines.
He is getting more polished. i noticed that in the debate with the vegetable.

Herman

Collins is a sickening hypcrite.

Biggie Smiles

R  how do you even read there? I fired up a proxy and took a peek. Jesus, when they are not talking about shitting on someone's chest they are engrossed in conversation number 1,490,457 about something related to how much Trump makes them toss and turn at night.

I'd say the last glimmer of entertainment that place had was when sissy lord fagwad got off his medications and was talking about coming to kill me.

Now that was funny.

Oh, and there's the mild chuckle I got watching stooge major trying to fit in and be a factor only to be ignored by pretty much everyone.

Shen Li

The owner still has that place on lockdown? What a pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 02, 2024, 10:28:26 PMThe owner still has that place on lockdown? What a pussy.
I Don't really know about locked down but I know my ip addresses and id are banned

[Rage] - the most despicable methods of combat should be employed to ensure absolute victory

just dont call lily fat or say admin sucks cock. that's simply a bridge too far and will get you banned forever to ensure the continued sustainability of the snowflakes.

Engage your efforts instead into brighter and more interesting topics like shitting on someone's torso. 

Sloan

AIDSmin has a really disturbing fixation with Biggie's son. It's all he talks about lately

Biggie Smiles

My son is not going to let admongo suck his cock no matter how much he pleads
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List