Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 61 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on August 09, 2024, 07:18:24 AMYoung women are better than old women.

She is so into you that she obeys every command.

Just like a woman should do.

Women should be stress relievers not stress increasers like a lot of women are.

Good luck finding a woman like that.

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson on August 08, 2024, 02:39:55 PMAnd you are worried about the Russians...

Nah mate, that's the jew media/establishment.

Hows Finland doing? I may consider it a country to eventually emigrate to... I love the snow heh.

Aryan

Quote from: DKG on August 09, 2024, 07:27:01 AMGood luck finding a woman like that.

Feminism has ruined a lot of western women.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Hey Scouse, I heard it's bad where you're at
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 09, 2024, 02:59:26 PMHey Scouse, I heard it's bad where you're at
libtards ruin things wherever they go

Shen Li

North American feminists are hypotwats. They are rolling back hard earned rights women earned in sports by supporting biological males competing in women's sports.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Libs want us to be ruled by trannies and Muslims.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 11, 2024, 03:05:13 AMLibs want us to be ruled by trannies and Muslims.
I have no problem with transgendered people or Muslims. I respect their rights as adults and they respect the rights of everybody else and we will get along just fine.

Brent

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2024, 11:14:11 AMI have no problem with transgendered people or Muslims. I respect their rights as adults and they respect the rights of everybody else and we will get along just fine.
Islam is a conquering ideology. There is no such thing as peaceful coexistence with Islam.

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 11, 2024, 03:05:13 AMLibs want us to be ruled by trannies and Muslims.
How would a tranny and Muslime coalition work? Muslims hate trannies. Oh, I know. The Muslimes use the trannies to get power and then kill them. Easy peasy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Odinson

Hijabs, burkhas and those muslim terrorist pyjamas dont  belong in Finnish street view.

In the UK, they are already pushing muslim rules..

Like not advertising bacon.

We eat bacon, you brownskinned fuckface.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on August 12, 2024, 04:29:56 AMHijabs, burkhas and those muslim terrorist pyjamas dont  belong in Finnish street view.

Eat bacon.

Odinson

Yes I know I can eat bacon but they will slowly push their agenda and soon we will be more like muslims than good and honest white men.

formosan

Quote from: Odinson on August 12, 2024, 09:49:13 AMYes I know I can eat bacon but they will slowly push their agenda and soon we will be more like muslims than good and honest white men.
I haven't heard of any plan in Canada to ban bacon Odi.
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on August 12, 2024, 04:29:56 AMHijabs, burkhas and those muslim terrorist pyjamas dont  belong in Finnish street view.

I read that British citizens are getting arrested for posting different opinions on social media about what is going on there.