Replies: 10339
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:00:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 93 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Ohio cop shot a pregnant woman last year.

Now he is being charged with murder.

She was caught shoplifting and its a small crime that doesnt justify use of lethal force...

However, she tried to escape with her car and almost ran over a police-officer...

That is resisting arrest and attempted murder of a police-officer.

Shoplifting is a crime and the cops have the right to arrest you...

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on August 14, 2024, 04:02:21 AMOhio cop shot a pregnant woman last year.

Now he is being charged with murder.

She was caught shoplifting and its a small crime that doesnt justify use of lethal force...

However, she tried to escape with her car and almost ran over a police-officer...

That is resisting arrest and attempted murder of a police-officer.

Shoplifting is a crime and the cops have the right to arrest you...

I am not familiar with the case. But, it sounds like the cops were justified in using lethal force.

Sloan

AIDSmin is big mad because people are laughing at his phony military service where he claims to have sustained injury and life thereafter living off the U.S tax payer

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 16, 2024, 07:56:04 PMAIDSmin is big mad because people are laughing at his phony military service where he claims to have sustained injury and life thereafter living off the U.S tax payer

He hates that he was born a man  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 16, 2024, 07:56:04 PMAIDSmin is big mad because people are laughing at his phony military service where he claims to have sustained injury and life thereafter living off the U.S tax payer

I laugh at that poosay all the time. He's a veteran of what exactly? Sucking cock and peeling potatoes on some boat? What combat zone did that sissy faggot serve in? What freedoms did he sacrifice something to protect?

Fuck him and his phony service. I spit on it the same as I spit on that faggot punk ass bitch and I hope one of you point his weak cowardly bitch ass to this thread so he can see that I said it.

Maybe then he'll actually build up the stones to come see me like he said he was going to.

Shen Li

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 08:15:42 PMI laugh at that poosay all the time. He's a veteran of what exactly? Sucking cock and peeling potatoes on some boat? What combat zone did that sissy faggot serve in? What freedoms did he sacrifice something to protect?

Fuck him and his phony service. I spit on it the same as I spit on that faggot punk ass bitch and I hope one of you point his weak cowardly bitch ass to this thread so he can see that I said it.

Maybe then he'll actually build up the stones to come see me like he said he was going to.

I asked him what he thought of Tampon Timmy bailing on his boys in his unit just before they were deployed to a hot zone.  One would think that someone who actually served would have an opinion about that.  But all I got back silence and shit emojis.  Makes me question whether his purported service in the Navy was ever really real, even if it was just doing laundry in the bottom of the boat.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 16, 2024, 09:05:56 PMI asked him what he thought of Tampon Timmy bailing on his boys in his unit just before they were deployed to a hot zone.  One would think that someone who actually served would have an opinion about that.  But all I got back silence and shit emojis.  Makes me question whether his purported service in the Navy was ever really real, even if it was just doing laundry in the bottom of the boat.

I realized he was a phony vet when he mocked Ashely Babbitt (A real veterans) death

I knew then and there he was a total fraud

Sloan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 08:15:42 PMI laugh at that poosay all the time. He's a veteran of what exactly? Sucking cock and peeling potatoes on some boat? What combat zone did that sissy faggot serve in? What freedoms did he sacrifice something to protect?

he's saying you are a cowardly fat fuck who never served his country

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 09:13:30 PMI realized he was a phony vet when he mocked Ashely Babbitt (A real veterans) death

I knew then and there he was a total fraud

Could be.  He claimed his service long ago.  I never really had reason to disbelieve it before.  I was even nice when I asked.  Said I didn't care about the embellishing.  Everyone does that.  But bailing on his lads like he did ... He was the Master Sergeant. The supposed leader.  The grizzled old man that the boys looked to for leadership, and be bailed on them.  I said that spoke to his low character and cowardice.

... and got crickets for my troubles.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 16, 2024, 09:25:41 PMhe's saying you are a cowardly fat fuck who never served his country

Lmao. Nah, I didn't suck dick or peel potatoes in the bowels of some Navy ship that is most certainly Troof. But in terms of productive contributions to our great nation there are many - including the fact that I have paid more money in income tax than that spastic little deep throat monkey has made in his entire pathetic life.

And let's get real here for a moment. The only thing that waste of life has served his country is a fucking invoice for the continued care and keeping of his parasitic ass.

How the fuck your stupid ass is gonna sustain a life long injury when the closest to combat you've ever come is watching apocalypse now on your 24" generic brand teevee? What? Did he render himself a paraplegic doing jumping jacks a little too close to a puddle of semen he spit out instead of swallowing and now the US tax payer is on the hook to keep this bum breathing for the rest of his life? 
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 16, 2024, 09:28:18 PMCould be.  He claimed his service long ago.  I never really had reason to disbelieve it before.  I was even nice when I asked.  Said I didn't care about the embellishing.  Everyone does that.  But bailing on his lads like he did ... He was the Master Sergeant. The supposed leader.  The grizzled old man that the boys looked to for leadership, and be bailed on them.  I said that spoke to his low character and cowardice.

... and got crickets for my troubles.
Any authentic veteran would be sickened to their core by the Stolen valor we see up on display with this Timpon Walz guy. Total fraud. And you know what they say about birds of a feather.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 09:34:18 PMAny authentic veteran would be sickened to their core by the Stolen valor we see up on display with this Timpon Walz guy. Total fraud. And you know what they say about birds of a feather.
A member of congress was removed for lying about his resume. Here we have a member of the Dem presidential ticket doing the same without any consequences.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2024, 09:39:18 PMA member of congress was removed for lying about his resume. Here we have a member of Dem ticket doing the same without any consequences.

Bro -- you have a judge in NYC issuing a 454 million dollar penalty because trump may have inflated his assets to obtain more favorable terms on a credit application twenty years ago. A debt which the creditors were happy he did since they were paid back with interest.

Like there's a single American in this entire country who hasn't embellished a resume with a slighly higher position, a little more time on the job and/or higher wages to gain additional perks on his new job. Or lied on a credit application about his/her salary to obtain a higher credit limit or any one of a dozen other white lies which are a part of everyday business practices

but this guy can infer that he carried weapons of war into combat zones and these scumbag leftist douchebags keep their cock traps tightly shut.

*spits -- fucking cockroaches

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 09:34:18 PMAny authentic veteran would be sickened to their core by the Stolen valor we see up on display with this Timpon Walz guy. Total fraud. And you know what they say about birds of a feather.

That's why I asked about Timmy ditching his boys and not about the "stolen valor" stuff.  There's something very specific with most military and ex-military regarding their connection to the units they served in.  By all accounts, Timmy served honorably for 24 years with his Reserve unit, in the end rising to the top enlisted man leadership position of Master Sergeant - kinda like the head old fuck of all the grunts.  Here's a guy that stood in reserve and trained his lads for just such an eventuality -- getting called up for active duty - and he bailed.  He ran away.  He went behind his own command officer's back to facilitate his retirement.  He's a coward on top of being a commie.
Agree Agree x 2 View List