Replies: 10106
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

tPoTF is meatshielding his gimpy ass big time.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 21, 2024, 05:23:51 PMMan, Admin is pissed lol
No one gets that retard as upset as I do though.

I am the father of the luxury troll. The father of the admin sucks cock troll and the boogie man that keeps him up at night.

He had a 3am hissy fit of epic proportions and I don't even post there.

Those that has trolled his stupid ass after me are good, but I am still the source from which all of that life springs.

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

And who else could deliver the ignored content troll onto that spastic fairy fag like I did?

Lmao
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 21, 2024, 05:23:51 PMMan, Admin is pissed lol
Has Portland stopped providing free tampons in the men's room library where he goes to use their wifi.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 21, 2024, 08:42:37 PMHas Portland stopped providing free tampons in the men's room library where he goes to use their wifi.
Erica made him cry today

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 09:11:27 PMErica made him cry today
Apegirl is made out of fucking pudding.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily is trying to dunk of Biggie with you're so fat jokes now.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat lily has 157 friends on Fatbook. 156 of them are lose weight quick gimmicks, fad diets and exercise coaches all of which probably have her blocked.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 22, 2024, 09:45:06 AMFat Lily is trying to dunk of Biggie with you're so fat jokes now.

lol - the angry bullfrog says whut?

She's as weird as she is wide -- her and her neck fupa

deport_liberals

Every day over there is the same.  Like Groundhog Day, without teh Ground.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 22, 2024, 10:58:01 AMEvery day over there is the same.  Like Groundhog Day, without teh Ground.

Definitely have the Hog though

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 22, 2024, 09:45:06 AMFat Lily is trying to dunk of Biggie with you're so fat jokes now.

She looks like a giant leg of lamb -- lol
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2024, 10:20:47 AMlol - the angry bullfrog says whut?

She's as weird as she is wide -- her and her neck fupa
She is gross.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on August 22, 2024, 01:43:05 PMShe is gross.

seriously

you couldn't get me drunk enough or the room dark enough to even consider fucking that miserable hog beast

her neck looks like a god damn sausage roll
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Aryan on August 20, 2024, 10:31:25 AMHey Flea, yeah it really kicked off over those little girls getting stabbed to death, rightly so too... the state went into tyranny overdrive, arresting protesters and fast tracking them through the courts in a couple of days to jail them.

The fucking groid killer hasn't even been put on trial yet!

It just goes to show what I've said all along, the state aka organised jewry, is absolutely terrified of White people uniting and opposing the government.

Unfortunately things have calmed down, but I don't think it will take much for another nationwide riot, people are at the end of their tether and sick of immigration.   

Bro,

I had to turn my facebook off or I'd be in prison right now.I've posted way worst stuff then what people are getting locked up for now.

Scary fucking times bro.
Agree Agree x 2 View List