Replies: 10107
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:07:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Moonie

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Moonie and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 22, 2024, 02:26:47 PMBro,

I had to turn my facebook off or I'd be in prison right now.I've posted way worst stuff then what people are getting locked up for now.

Scary fucking times bro.

I want to do something for Julie Sweeney who got imprisoned.

I want to know what jail she is in and get the address. I want to write to her. I want to know if she has lawyers trying to overturn her conviction.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

I had to turn my facebook off or I'd be in prison right now.I've posted way worst stuff then what people are getting locked up for now.

Scary fucking times bro.
It's really that fucking bad?

I mean I've heard it on the news but you are in ground zero in this context so I'll take your word above all media hype. Unlike these scumbag libtards

caskur

Could someone tell me what condition Trumps wall is in? It wasn't finished but is what was built still standing of did the Demon Rats take it down?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

Cask/Big,

They are arresting people and telling them unless they plead guilty they will be held in prison until the trial date.Which is a longer wait than what the sentencec will be-

Ergo forcing them to plead guilty cause being held in custody would be a longer sentence than the actual crime.

Pure scum move .....

And that is the truth.

I mean when have you ever seem me forced to shut my mouth !!!

Scary fucking time peeps.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 22, 2024, 04:02:28 PMCask/Big,

They are arresting people and telling them unless they plead guilty they will be held in prison until the trial date.Which is a longer wait than what the sentencec will be-

Ergo forcing them to plead guilty cause being held in custody would be a longer sentence than the actual crime.

Pure scum move .....

And that is the truth.

Libtards are absolute scum which is why you can never believe them when they say someone is guilty of something

more often than not it is THEM who is guilty of whatever it is they are accusing others of
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 22, 2024, 04:02:28 PMCask/Big,

Pure scum move .....

And that is the truth.

I am watching every single Dan Wootton Show... Tommy Robinson and keeping it a close subject because I desperately want to help like I helped Pauline Hanson get out of jail..

You know Jeremy Corbyn' sister in law is a close friend of mine... and I met him when he came here for his brothers funeral. I am thinking I should write to him but he is a hard left loony so I am holding back...

I watched Tommy Robinson's interview with Jordan Peterson which has been taken off youtube now. And his documentary movie. I am not scared of your fucking government... I will make them scared of me and that is my promise to you... I LOVE fighting injustice.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2024, 03:43:00 PMCould someone tell me what condition Trumps wall is in? It wasn't finished but is what was built still standing of did the Demon Rats take it down?

He only got about 1/4th of it built or rebuilt because Democrats refused to find it and waged endless lawfare to stop it.  A bunch of materials had been bought for almost the whole barrier which were in storage but one of the first things Biden did was sell those off for pennies on the dollar so they couldn't be used.  He also repealed remain in Mexico and opened the borders so anyone and everyone could stream through and get to stay in the U.S. without any background check or betting of anything what so ever.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2024, 04:05:10 PMLibtards are absolute scum which is why you can never believe them when they say someone is guilty of something

more often than not it is THEM who is guilty of whatever it is they are accusing others of
They have found Trump voters guilty of an insurrection when no such charges were laid.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on August 22, 2024, 05:26:16 PMThey have found Trump voters guilty of an insurrection when no such charges were laid.

they turned trespassing, disorderly conduct, loitering and in some extreme cases break in and entry into insurrection

they have no shame whatsoever.

I am no fan of what these morons did on Jan 6th and am 100% for holding them accountable. But years in prison and in some cases complete isolation for crimes where you'd do no more than 6 months in the strictest of hick states? C'mon.

For crying out fucking loud. Break in and entry and destruction of property in libtard states gets you a pundit position on CNN for christs sake
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2024, 05:35:30 PMthey turned trespassing, disorderly conduct, loitering and in some extreme cases break in and entry into insurrection

they have no shame whatsoever.

I am no fan of what these morons did on Jan 6th and am 100% for holding them accountable. But years in prison and in some cases complete isolation for crimes where you'd do no more than 6 months in the strictest of hick states? C'mon.

For crying out fucking loud. Break in and entry and destruction of property in libtard states gets you a pundit position on CNN for christs sake
It takes some real legal wizardry to turn hooliganism  into an insurrection.
Winner Winner x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 05:11:32 PMHe only got about 1/4th of it built or rebuilt because Democrats refused to find it and waged endless lawfare to stop it.  A bunch of materials had been bought for almost the whole barrier which were in storage but one of the first things Biden did was sell those off for pennies on the dollar so they couldn't be used.  He also repealed remain in Mexico and opened the borders so anyone and everyone could stream through and get to stay in the U.S. without any background check or betting of anything what so ever.

Your Demon Rats are the most stupidest people on the planet.

I agree with Trump. I was watching his North Carolina rally and he couldn't think of another word to give those imbeciles.

What about the most stupidest imbeciles on the planet?

I also watched Obamas speech... he insulted Trump and it actually hurt Trumps feelings.

I can't wait to see the debate between Trump and Kackala.

Pray for Trump.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Scary fucking times bro.
That is what Justine wants for Canada.

Lokmar

I got rid of fecebook and everyone else should too.

Dove

Scary fucking times bro.

My man told me that thr UK was talking about arresting Americans for naughty words online  :crampe:

It's out of control.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 22, 2024, 10:58:01 AMEvery day over there is the same.  Like Groundhog Day, without teh Ground.

I know. I can't even read it. And they think saying I live in a trailer is just such a heavy hitter.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.