Replies: 10112
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:43:06 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on August 23, 2024, 12:49:08 AMMy man told me that thr UK was talking about arresting Americans for naughty words online  :crampe:

It's out of control.
I read that too. It sounds like an urban legend, but it is more than a rumour.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 22, 2024, 04:02:28 PMCask/Big,

They are arresting people and telling them unless they plead guilty they will be held in prison until the trial date.Which is a longer wait than what the sentencec will be-

Ergo forcing them to plead guilty cause being held in custody would be a longer sentence than the actual crime.

Pure scum move .....

And that is the truth.

I mean when have you ever seem me forced to shut my mouth !!!

Scary fucking time peeps.

Scary times indeed.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 05:11:32 PMHe only got about 1/4th of it built or rebuilt because Democrats refused to find it and waged endless lawfare to stop it.  A bunch of materials had been bought for almost the whole barrier which were in storage but one of the first things Biden did was sell those off for pennies on the dollar so they couldn't be used.  He also repealed remain in Mexico and opened the borders so anyone and everyone could stream through and get to stay in the U.S. without any background check or betting of anything what so ever.

What really makes me laugh is the morons like lily and admin who will show a meme of the 0.00001% of the migrant population that is strong and healthy enough to scale the wall with a rope - and then say. "You see. Walls are ineffective"

And the idiots who are just as incredibly dumb all nod in amazement
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Marvin

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 22, 2024, 10:58:01 AMEvery day over there is the same.  Like Groundhog Day, without teh Ground.
I can't even bother to sign there anymore. Its all Oak, Aidsman, Sewage, Weeg, and now Breakfall's shitshow. He seems to be on there more than any other!! Thats.. no words when you can top Aidsman and the rest. You take those worthless scum out and its basically a dead site. Its so sad and pathetic I would need a vomit bag to survive 5 more minutes on there. Fuck them all especially BF himself. It will die when Oak decides real food isn't enough anymore and decides to eat all the pixels over there.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2024, 08:22:31 AMWhat really makes me laugh is the morons like lily and admin who will show a meme of the 0.00001% of the migrant population that is strong and healthy enough to scale the wall with a rope - and then say. "You see. Walls are ineffective"

And the idiots who are just as incredibly dumb all nod in amazement
Political discussions are so silly today.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

the everyday people that these vermin cocksuckers hate

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Sloan

Now X is telling everyone about how tuff he is threatening to night night breakfall
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Marvin

A fucking midget with Downs and one hand tied behind his/her/its etc back could kill both Breakfall and X. I would do it to X since we ain't far from each other in T.O. but I loves me freedom too much and that fuckstain ain't worth the effort

Odinson

Which one was the South-African?

Marvin

Breakfall. He claims he was born in South Africa and now lives in Australia. Dude is one of the biggest bores I've ever seen on any forum. Repeats the same shit over and over.. again just words its different here there depending on how  drunk he is

Biggie Smiles

Look at admin trying to go at it with a black woman

lol

Sloan

Breakfall keeps posting this picture of Murdy and she's been on a two page meltdown trying to say this isn't her

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on August 24, 2024, 11:53:51 AMBreakfall keeps posting this picture of Murdy and she's been on a two page meltdown trying to say this isn't her

WUT disease causes THAT?

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on August 23, 2024, 02:53:21 PMNow X is telling everyone about how tuff he is threatening to night night breakfall

Is that homeless looking dirtbag gonna take a fukin bath before he ends Breaky? I bet X looks like Pig Pen when he's shuffling down the road.

If I shot him, instead of the pink mist, it would look like someone tore open the bag on a Hoover and tossed the contents in the air!

formosan

Quote from: Sloan on August 24, 2024, 11:53:51 AMBreakfall keeps posting this picture of Murdy and she's been on a two page meltdown trying to say this isn't her

Murdock resembles Ontario Premier Doug Ford.
too old to be a fashionista