Replies: 10228
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:46:06 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena, Benny420 and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

AIDSmin is on day 13 of his restroom fetish meltdown.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on September 05, 2024, 11:05:15 AMAIDSmin is on day 13 of his restroom fetish meltdown.

He's probably got his prius loaded down with diapers and bottled water for his journey to Biggies where he'll be planted under an outhouse so Biggie and fam can piss on him daily!  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 05, 2024, 11:55:45 AMHe's probably got his prius loaded down with diapers and bottled water for his journey to Biggies where he'll be planted under an outhouse so Biggie and fam can piss on him daily!  :crampe:
But wouldn't such an action require him to log off bastard factory for the duration of his trip?

Or will he rig some kind of country wide wireless solution accessible to his Troonmobile at all times which will alert him whenever there is a new post so that he can pull over and spam the fuck out of it before returning to his journey?

Sloan

Why in the world would AIDSmin be asking avatar_Dove a question like this?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 12:02:15 PMBut wouldn't such an action require him to log off bastard factory for the duration of his trip?

Or will he rig some kind of country wide wireless solution accessible to his Troonmobile at all times which will alert him whenever there is a new post so that he can pull over and spam the fuck out of it before returning to his journey?

That dipshit would totally sell all his possessions for a mobile hotspot so he could monitor shit at BF on the way down! Well, except for the diapers and bottled water.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on September 05, 2024, 12:14:16 PMWhy in the world would AIDSmin be asking avatar_Dove a question like this?

Kweirdos like him think if they fuck enough toddlers, they'll be cured of their GAIDS.

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on September 05, 2024, 12:14:16 PMWhy in the world would AIDSmin be asking avatar_Dove a question like this?

Because he is sick in the head.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

AIDSmin and Fat Lily are going full Chernobyl now after realizing there is no way for AIDSmin to wiggle out of his own words. They are blaming T and avatar_Biggie Smiles for his comments.

Biggie Smiles

Geesh - Louise! It does appear he was sitting there lathered up in motor grease, rubbing his hands together with greedy anticipation and nee at the possibility of her answering affirmatively. He must have had his bags packed and bus tickets in the shopping cart before she even logged back in

what freak show

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 05, 2024, 02:16:32 PMAIDSmin and Fat Lily are going full Chernobyl now after realizing there is no way for AIDSmin to wiggle out of his own words. They are blaming T and avatar_Biggie Smiles for his comments.
Oh? Is this one of them every accusation is a confession thing that libtards are so consistently famous for?

As I recollect, I never traveled to his trailer park to force his hand to type anything of the sort. He typed his own thoughts into his own posts and if people are calling him on then that is his cross to bare.

Odinson

The airforce has been training several nights in a row.

Finnish, German and American airforces are having a joint exercise.

F-35s in the air.

On top of my house apparently...

Nearly shaking my windows.
 :crampe:

Sloan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 02:48:42 PMOh? Is this one of them every accusation is a confession thing that libtards are so consistently famous for?

As I recollect, I never traveled to his trailer park to force his hand to type anything of the sort. He typed his own thoughts into his own posts and if people are calling him on then that is his cross to bare.

He is saying that it was you who started a thread about your son getting his 6 year old niece knocked up which led him to ask the type of sick questions of avatar_Dove . It is all your fault for introducing children into the setting. Fat Lily concurs.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 05, 2024, 04:32:19 PMHe is saying that it was you who started a thread about your son getting his 6 year old niece knocked up which led him to ask the type of sick questions of avatar_Dove . It is all your fault for introducing children into the setting. Fat Lily concurs.

tPOtf concows does she? Well that just changes everything. Like we all don't already know what a pandering Hippocrite that loathsome hog beast is already. I'll put money on the fact that she has already found some kind of way to make this entire event about her somehow.

Piggered Pigs with bad breath and bat wings aside, let's dive right into this vivid imaginary tale of his to see if we can gain some insight into thought processes of one of the biggest projectionists on these forums and see if we cannot dissect some of his own inward fetishes with this most troubling storyline.

Granted I am no world renowned biologist but I do seem to recall a female must have reached puberty to become pregnant a.k.a "knocked up". No?

So on what planet are 6 year olds capable of becoming "knocked up" in the first place?  Perhaps such a version of reality is nothing more than wishful thinking in the mind of a self indulging troon who doesn't know what a woman actually is to begin with and who has a fetish for sharing bathrooms with little girls?

His mind may be ready and so inclined to conjure up such sickening scenarios but I can assure you, female tweens heavy with child are not the type of thoughts which go dancing through my mind on any level until this sick degenerate introduced it.

Ugh.. just when I thought this low life pathogen couldn't sink any lower.

Furthermore, the societal leech is elderly and retired. His ""niece"" might be older than Dove for all we know. In fact, I'd place the odds in favor of such a reality considering all the emotional hysteria he expressed when Roe was first overturned. Even going as far as to rant on and on for weeks about doing harm to conservatives if they put their hands on his niece's womb with intent to deprive her of her reproductive choices

Bit of excessive fan fare for a 6 year old who's womb wouldn't need touching or any kind of disturbing for at least another 12 to 15 years. No?

If there is one thing that can be relied upon 100 out of 100 times is that a libtard will always tell you who they really are.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

You called it. Fat Lily is making it all about T's comment about her grandson. She's reaching critical mass with post after post condemning Erica's lack of condemnation and might be due to give birth any minute now.

Frood

Quote from: Odinson on September 05, 2024, 09:03:18 AMDoes Australia have a special tax for diesel cars?

Not that I know of.

They have tried to bump up tax on dual cab diesel pick up trucks.

The retards in power hate petroleum.
Blahhhhhh...