Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 11:12:58 PMShe might have confused it for a stuffed toy...
Who the fuck names their dog "louie"

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 11:13:57 PMWho the fuck names their dog "louie"

I don't know but Fat Oak seems to want to have Louie fart on her hobgoblin face.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 11:16:01 PMI don't know but Fat Oak seems to want to have Louie fart on her hobgoblin face.

Who was it that said Oak looks like Danny Devito in Drag?

I fucking died

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 11:16:01 PMI don't know but Fat Oak seems to want to have Louie fart on her hobgoblin face.

It's actually hilarious how Murdy uses the "paint melting" reference for a bad smell as such. Only a couple of days ago I was telling her that her crotch region was probably so rancid that it could strip paint! What an absolute goose... my flaming must have left an impression! Lulz
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 06, 2024, 12:15:22 AMIt's actually hilarious how Murdy uses the "paint melting" reference for a bad smell as such. Only a couple of days ago I was telling her that her crotch region was probably so rancid that it could strip paint! What an absolute goose... my flaming must have left an impression! Lulz
She's always been a plagiarizer and a wannabe mimic
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 06, 2024, 12:31:52 AMShe's always been a plagiarizer and a wannabe mimic

The last time she was trying to have a go, she sounded like that Flynn character. She was obviously half-cut because it was a mash of incensed drivel with a few words of jargon thrown in for good measure.

"Fuck you you micro-penis incel..my man's shaft and balls is a bastion of manhood and will leave you in shadow...blah-blah, drivel-drivel, incoherent rambling..."

So I asked her if she had met him at the BLM riots!

Fucking hell.. I've been inundated with PM's this entire week!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 06, 2024, 12:52:49 AMThe last time she was trying to have a go, she sounded like that Flynn character. She was obviously half-cut because it was a mash of incensed drivel with a few words of jargon thrown in for good measure.

"Fuck you you micro-penis incel..my man's shaft and balls is a bastion of manhood and will leave you in shadow...blah-blah, drivel-drivel, incoherent rambling..."

So I asked her if she had met him at the BLM riots!

Fucking hell.. I've been inundated with PM's this entire week!

you ever seen her man? Looks like a bow legged hobbit who washes dishes on a step stool in some gyro food truck

Biggie Smiles

Is Admong still on his multi week meltdown?

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 06, 2024, 01:01:06 AMIs Admong still on his multi week meltdown?

He's lost his Trump dildo twice this week. He's frothing at both ends!  :crampe:

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 10:31:46 PMMurdy swears up and down that you have a 90's tribal band tattoo around your arm or something.

Biggie has no tats.

She's insane. She thinks my adult daughters are under 16 too  :Doh2:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 06, 2024, 12:31:52 AMShe's always been a plagiarizer and a wannabe mimic

She still uses things I've said even to this day.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 05:27:03 PMtPOtf concows does she? Well that just changes everything. Like we all don't already know what a pandering Hippocrite that loathsome hog beast is already. I'll put money on the fact that she has already found some kind of way to make this entire event about her somehow.

Piggered Pigs with bad breath and bat wings aside, let's dive right into this vivid imaginary tale of his to see if we can gain some insight into thought processes of one of the biggest projectionists on these forums and see if we cannot dissect some of his own inward fetishes with this most troubling storyline.

Granted I am no world renowned biologist but I do seem to recall a female must have reached puberty to become pregnant a.k.a "knocked up". No?

So on what planet are 6 year olds capable of becoming "knocked up" in the first place?  Perhaps such a version of reality is nothing more than wishful thinking in the mind of a self indulging troon who doesn't know what a woman actually is to begin with and who has a fetish for sharing bathrooms with little girls?

His mind may be ready and so inclined to conjure up such sickening scenarios but I can assure you, female tweens heavy with child are not the type of thoughts which go dancing through my mind on any level until this sick degenerate introduced it.

Ugh.. just when I thought this low life pathogen couldn't sink any lower.

Furthermore, the societal leech is elderly and retired. His ""niece"" might be older than Dove for all we know. In fact, I'd place the odds in favor of such a reality considering all the emotional hysteria he expressed when Roe was first overturned. Even going as far as to rant on and on for weeks about doing harm to conservatives if they put their hands on his niece's womb with intent to deprive her of her reproductive choices

Bit of excessive fan fare for a 6 year old who's womb wouldn't need touching or any kind of disturbing for at least another 12 to 15 years. No?

If there is one thing that can be relied upon 100 out of 100 times is that a libtard will always tell you who they really are.

They demand abortion to be legal until the day of delivery for all those pregnant 6 year Olds out there.

Aryan

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily and Murdock came on hot and furious last night attacking avatar_Biggie Smiles to say they would never fuck him. It must have been something that was posted here that set them off
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List