Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 06, 2024, 09:39:55 AMFat Lily and Murdock came on hot and furious last night attacking avatar_Biggie Smiles to say they would never fuck him. It must have been something that was posted here that set them off

Oh really? that's cute.

Sister's sludge still whining about yours truly?

They wouldn't fuck me? That's comforting news. Really. I'd hate for Moodock to weigh down yet another transcontinental flight just to show up at my door looking like something that just got stranded on a breach. Again.

The beautiful woman in my house who IS FUCKING me wouldn't be too thrilled about that and may apt to deflating that hefty hog with a harpoon.

Moby Von Fupastien needs to be honest with herself for a second. She's no sex kitten. A KFC kitten, yes, but no sex kitten. She has liver spots that look like a geography map on her balding head, the skin tone of a winter white whale and looks like she was spawned by an air compressor in a tire shop.

Unfortunately I cannot say I didn't fuck that pale Bloatasaurus out of pity once many years ago. I did. But truly, it was the most horrific sexual experience of my lifetime. It literally felt like I had cut a hole in a bounce house just to bust a nut.

And then we have the raging rhino? c'mon. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick if it were remotely controlled with the same technology they use to protect the remote operator in bomb neutralizing scenarios. Seriously, any time I see that hungry hungry hippo go after avatar_Dove  I cannot help of but be taken back to scenes of Ursla The sea witch trying to sabotage the little mermaid for being prettier than she is.

Seriously now, these Flintstones Ogres need to find a new line of attack because this one is nothing more than a gun pointed backwards.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Sloan on September 06, 2024, 10:05:02 AMSay chubby cheese.

Nasty looking worthless cunt..
and looks a lot like Leatherface...
Yikes.. maybe she is hiding something between those legs. IT had kids? Ay, Caramba!!!
https://i.postimg.cc/kMbn0Wfh/texas-chainsaw-next-generation-12.webp
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily is saying she is never one of the man guests viewing this thread. She has people dedicated to the task of feeding her the information posted here.

deport_liberals

Funny Funny x 3 View List

Frood

Quote from: Marvin on September 06, 2024, 11:22:03 AMNasty looking worthless cunt..
and looks a lot like Leatherface...
Yikes.. maybe she is hiding something between those legs. IT had kids? Ay, Caramba!!!
https://i.postimg.cc/kMbn0Wfh/texas-chainsaw-next-generation-12.webp

That would assuredly have a sandpaper cunt.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

I thought this was Admin initially, sperging out at a couple of Trump supporters...

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 06, 2024, 12:55:32 PMFeeding?

Feeding. lol. about the only truthful thing she said.

Didn't the late Peaches already attempt to run this very same script? He had research minions if memory serves. Of course all of these spastic nobodies who spend the majority of their lives barking at people on message boards have people willing to do whatever bidding they are tasked with. Because these insects are really high end military operatives, sex kittens, Rhodes scholars etc etc and of course, have minions perfectly willing to dedicate their own lives to whatever tasks one of these non-entities  should choose to burden them with.

They forget I can cross compare their guest IP addresses with ones they've used on a variety of sites.

She spends as much time licking the windows here as admong and sewage major do. And that's alot. Trust me.

Erica Mena

Imma be too busy to wind Admin up so let's see how fast that forum moves without me
<t></t>

Odinson

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 06, 2024, 01:31:43 PMImma be too busy to wind Admin up so let's see how fast that forum moves without me

This ought to keep him shitting on himself and the board for a good 5 or 6 days

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-merchan-delays-trump-sentencing-until-after-election

Now we can continue celebrating September 18th as the great day in American history that it really is.

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson on September 06, 2024, 01:49:19 PMShe has cute eyes.

Odi, one fart directly to the face and you'd be blinded for life.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on September 06, 2024, 01:56:04 PMOdi, one fart directly to the face and you'd be blinded for life.

Good thing she doesn't read here or she might begin to touch herself with thoughts of her and Poor ole Odi walking the isle and doing unspeakable nastiness in the privacy of her own Hanger.

yooooo hoooooo breaky, where are you??????/
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Sloan

T is keeping up the work with a new thread about Transsexual sex offenses but AIDSmin is too afraid to post in it. After being exposed for soliciting sexual acts with avatar_Dove daughter he's probably figuring it's best to not throw one of his famous Tranny tantrums until the dust settles.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

deport_liberals

tPoTF denies having a mobility scooter of the colour of the one in that pic.
Funny Funny x 1 View List