Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Why is this thread not stickied, is flea still learning her panel?
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Poppy

https://ibb.co/xGpp2sG">

I got a free sample of bamboo tp. Freud would use the whole thing in one shitting.
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Only a quarter of a roll...max.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453193 time=1653581581 user_id=1676
Only a quarter of a roll...max.

We use the unbleached bamboo TP.  A little bit actually goes a long way lol.

Its grossly more expensive but its vastly superior imo.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

If there was no TP left in this world, there is a power sprayer attached to the shower head...plus a 12 volt shower head in the vehicle.

Butt while my butt has TP aplenty, it's full charmin speed ahead.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Alright our first born butterfly says "what's up!"

https://i.ibb.co/z62C14M/Screenshot-20220526-133958-Messages.jpg">

My daughter got that awesome picture lol.  Its finally all stretched out and dry and its checking everything out. The chrysalis that was black a few hours ago has become translucent and you can see the wing pattern....so that one is gonna be emerging soon and I wanna try to film it.

https://i.ibb.co/MNjBDPh/20220526-133522.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/tCt0809/20220526-133250.jpg">

Its surprisingly VERY friendly and curious ♡

cw_

Sweet.  Pictures of living butterflies are almost better than pics of dead stink bugs would be.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453225 time=1653588796 user_id=3226
Sweet.  Pictures of living butterflies are almost better than pics of dead stink bugs would be.

I was doing my dishes last night....and I dont have a dishwasher (and I strangely dont even miss it) so I fill the sink on one side and I rinse on the other.

So I'm washing dishes.....and I start smelling that nasty ass rotted cilantro stink bug smell.  

There were TWO in the sink where I was rinsing. It was DISGUSTING.

I've decided not to burn the whole house down though.

cw_

The only good stink bug is a dead stink bug!!  Do you think spraying them with bleach would kill them?

The internet also recommends Neem Bliss 100% Pure Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil and,   "You can repel stink bugs by using scents they hate such as clove oil, lemongrass oil, spearmint, dryer sheets, ylang-ylang oil, wintergreen, geranium, and rosemary."

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453277 time=1653598613 user_id=3226
The only good stink bug is a dead stink bug!!  Do you think spraying them with bleach would kill them?

The internet also recommends Neem Bliss 100% Pure Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil and,   "You can repel stink bugs by using scents they hate such as clove oil, lemongrass oil, spearmint, dryer sheets, ylang-ylang oil, wintergreen, geranium, and rosemary."

I actually have ALL thst stuff.  I have the cold press neem seed oil.

Looks like I'm gonna make a spray essential oil blend with all those oils.  ALL of them lol

So neem to kill them....and the essential oil blend to repel them.

When I was looking up stink big infestations....there were houses full of them. So bad people were not sleeping in their bed room. Thank God I dont have THAT going on. But I see 3 of these rank fuckheads a day.

Erica Mena

Omg look at the butterfly!!
<t></t>

Dove

The second one came out an hour ago so now we have two born butterflies and two more chrysalides.

They are on the sugar water sponge lol

Erica Mena

Squish isn't one of those girls that's all afraid of bugs and crawlies. I love it!
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453295 time=1653603860 user_id=2845
Squish isn't one of those girls that's all afraid of bugs and crawlies. I love it!

She would be having a really hard time here if she were. She is VERY girly though.

Which means she wants a dress on while she plays in the mud trying to catch frogs and snakes lol