The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

weebles

It is all good since someone else popped this all off (Putin's Russia) now as the free world we get to jam out and have some fun, and as always, we dance like no one is watching.

">

">

">

Speaking the truth with a 1000-yard stare and being funny all at once...Thus is life. :yahoo:

"The Rug Pee-ers Did Not Do This, Man". :laugh:

weebles

Have good night or morning regardless of where you live on this sphere, they call Earth.

">

weebles

Aylana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nkVE-91mk&ab_channel=PopularMusic">
... pularMusic">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nkVE-91mk&ab_channel=PopularMusic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I seriously jam to anything this guy accepts for requests. Any song, any language, any era. He just makes shit more interesting to listen to. He's done numerous hundreds of requests over the years, from ABBA to Elvis to modern pop.

">

This almost ruined my stock car system yesterday....

">

And this:

">

Yet he does any request... even aging Australian crooners.

Lulz

Here is him appeasing his daughter's requests.

">

The amount of time, energy, and love he puts into her upbringing is inspiring to me.

">
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Yeah I'm a hoodlum at heart. so what?

">

weebles

">

:howdy:  ac_cool  :evilthoughts2:  acc_devil  :43(2):

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487043 time=1670693397 user_id=3214
Yeah I'm a hoodlum at heart. so what?

">

My heart started in Southern New Jersey amongst Italians, Blacks, and a lot of Latinos who all carried boom boxes blasting out "the Roof! the Roof! the Roof is on fire" at my Catholic school courtyard and all the main streets. Sunkist was the bomb drink. My mom used to make us walk to Swedesboro. It was just an endless agony of tomato, strawberry, and asparagus fields. The air was thick with the smells.

For fun, us neighbourhood kids would get kitted up in toy Rambo gear and go out into the swamps on missions... trying to keep our feet dry and not get bit by water moccasins. We'd leap from log to log and hope we didn't jump on a rotted one.

Some weekends my dad took me into his work in Philly. All it cost him was a cheese steak. Then he moved us constantly all over the US for a decade, big cities and small, until my mom put her foot down in Northern Michigan (her family's stomping grounds) and he just commuted every other week.

So I'm not ghetto or farm boy. Just a bitser (bit of everything). My mom is a blue collar kid and my dad was a white collar upstart.

It's where I get my whole life perspective.

Oh, and I still remember when early hiphop and BMX bikes hit the streets of South Jersey. Everybody was moving in 50 deep packs on their back wheels like a bicycle freight truck.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

">

Danzig literally sounds like Jim Morrison it is insane

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

<t></t>

weebles

Print
User actions