The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: koreaboo on September 16, 2023, 01:50:24 AMout there in the real world at least some women look interested. sometimes it's simply a glance that lasts a moment too long. which brings us to another song.
If they look and they are interested that is when you make your move. Brother, old Herman wants your basic needs met.

koreaboo

well, that and there's really no need to tell me you have boyfriend five seconds into the exchange.

koreaboo

i feel sorry for some guys when it's their girlfriend and i think you poor fool. i know at least one of them who later got married to the girl with the wayward eyes.

Herman

Quote from: koreaboo on September 16, 2023, 02:02:03 AMwell, that and there's really no need to tell me you have boyfriend five seconds into the exchange.
I have gone home with gals pretty quick, but not five seconds.

Old Herman is here to help you get laid and on a consistent basis. That is what you want more than anything else aint it?

koreaboo

Herman

Quote from: koreaboo on September 16, 2023, 02:15:48 AMfeel free to give us some advice.
To start, what the hell are you doing on a forum on a Friday night. That is your first mistake.

Reggie Essent

Quit mucking up the music thread, boys. 

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

koreaboo

DKG

Koreaboo, did you see the Under the Covers thread?

koreaboo

love. bee careful. may cause withdrawal symptoms.

koreaboo

i've only been posting in this thread. music is kinda my thing.

DKG

Quote from: koreaboo on September 16, 2023, 12:45:15 PMi've only been posting in this thread. music is kinda my thing.
That is fine. I just wanted to point out that we have a cover song thread in this sub.

koreaboo

sorry, i probably should have said i was only posting in this particular music thread because weebs started it.

koreaboo

i mean, since i sort of invited myself to this forum in the first place.