Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Lab Flaker

I once stopped this musician in mid-song because he couldn't stop laughing at me. Coming back from the bar, I was lifted into a crowd surf with two drinks in both my hands at a live concern. The whole time surfing on my back I was trying to not spill my drinks.

Phil Jamieson, the lead singer of Grinspoon, shouted out to the audience in hysterics, "Won't you look at that bloke...he looks just like a crucified Jesus Christ!"

caskur

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal...

Good stuff.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on September 25, 2024, 11:05:12 AMMichael Jackson - Smooth Criminal...

Good stuff.

Although he was a great artist, I was put off Michael Jackson's music because of his questionable private life. One of my favourite songs was Billie Jean.

Here's Chris Cornell doing a slower acoustic version, that equally packs a punch.

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 25, 2024, 05:01:45 PMAlthough he was a great artist, I was put off Michael Jackson's music because of his questionable private life. One of my favourite songs was Billie Jean.

Here's Chris Cornell doing a slower acoustic version, that equally packs a punch.

you have been put off by unsubstantiated heresay and that is wrong and you shouldn't do it...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li