Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'll try this here as well

Started by Dove, May 22, 2022, 02:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Anyone know a safe organic way (no chemicals) to kill these damn stink bugs?

https://i.ibb.co/Nr3LhWD/20220522-142608.jpg">

My cat actually ATE one the other night and her beautiful paws, chest beard and chin stunk terribly for hours.

I do not have one of those bad infestations of them everywhere. I'd be posting this from a hotel if I did. I HATE these.

I'm terrified that when I pop off the walls to lay electric wire I'm going to find a bunch of them.

Only thing I've seen to do is leave out water with dish soap in it with a lamp pointed down at the water and the stupid gross pieces of shit will fly into the water and die. Or vaccum them with my shop vac.....but that makes them "express" and they smell terrible.

Any tips? Pointers? Help? I had one literally dive right into my coffee this morning and I almost DRANK it  :beurk:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Thiel

Quote from: Dove post_id=451651 time=1653245839 user_id=3266

My cat actually ATE one the other night and her beautiful paws, chest beard and chin stunk terribly for hours.

I do not have one of those bad infestations of them everywhere. I'd be posting this from a hotel if I did. I HATE these.

I'm terrified that when I pop off the walls to lay electric wire I'm going to find a bunch of them.

Only thing I've seen to do is leave out water with dish soap in it with a lamp pointed down at the water and the stupid gross pieces of shit will fly into the water and die. Or vaccum them with my shop vac.....but that makes them "express" and they smell terrible.

Any tips? Pointers? Help? I had one literally dive right into my coffee this morning and I almost DRANK it  :beurk:

eeewww, yucky
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Quote from: Thiel post_id=451653 time=1653245907 user_id=1688

eeewww, yucky

Yes, its disgusting.  My skin is crawling constantly.

cw_

Have you considered googling 'how to safely kill stink bugs'?

"What kills stink bugs immediately?

A simple combination of hot water, dish soap, and white vinegar is suggested to be an effective "trap" for stink bugs. (Farm & Dairy recommends filling a spray bottle with 2 cups of hot water, 1 cup of white vinegar, and 1/2 cup dish soap, then spraying the bugs directly.)"  - teh internet

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=451658 time=1653246076 user_id=3226
Have you considered googling 'how to safely kill stink bugs'?

"What kills stink bugs immediately?

A simple combination of hot water, dish soap, and white vinegar is suggested to be an effective "trap" for stink bugs. (Farm & Dairy recommends filling a spray bottle with 2 cups of hot water, 1 cup of white vinegar, and 1/2 cup dish soap, then spraying the bugs directly.)"  - teh internet

Yep. I'm now fishing for the advice of other actual people if they have experience with them.

I'm hestitant to leave out that water with the dish soap because I'm worried my cats will drink it. I didnt see the thing about spraying them directly though.

Anonymous

I've never seen these bugas where I live.

Poppy

I simply stand outside my house and announce to all the bugs in the area that they are not to enter the house and this does the trick.
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

You guys dont have these in Canada, do you?

Uhg. You will eventually.

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=451661 time=1653246300 user_id=3287
I simply stand outside my house and announce to all the bugs in the area that they are not to enter the house and this does the trick.

I've done that. They dont respect me :/

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=451659 time=1653246230 user_id=3266

Yep. I'm now fishing for the advice of other actual people if they have experience with them.

I'm hestitant to leave out that water with the dish soap because I'm worried my cats will drink it. I didnt see the thing about spraying them directly though.

Spraying them directly could also be fun.  Especially if they die.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=451662 time=1653246312 user_id=3266
You guys dont have these in Canada, do you?

Uhg. You will eventually.

Perhaps in the East where they have longer, hotter summers..

Here on the prairies, even in the summer it can get chilly at night.

cw_

I should try that.  Does it work for spiders?  I have a lot of spiders.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=451672 time=1653247523 user_id=3226

I should try that.  Does it work for spiders?  I have a lot of spiders.

I welcome a small amount of spiders. Usually they prefer to stay out of sight and they catch and eat all the bitey bugs.

Anonymous

Yes, here's a tip-clean your bloody house and you won't get insects in it. White people are so fucking dirty.

Anonymous

Shen, Erica posted something, but I assume you didn't read it.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14494">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14494