Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Don’t you hate it

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2022, 10:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

When of your all time favorite restaurant or fast food joints closes?

I was craving Chinese food after work. We have this one place in Torrance that is the best, as I'm very picky about my Chinese food. It's way out of my drive home, so I get there and I see a For Lease sign. I been going there for ten years! They used fresh veggies and is the only place I know that makes jalapeño chicken.

I ended going to Panda Express. It was decent, I guess. I heard my hub killing the toilet last night and figured it was just him. Hell no...my turn came this morning. I need to find me an authentic Chinese food place now.
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

My favorite Chinese place is still open but their prices have gone way up and I don't go there as often anymore. I guess it's to be expected but still...
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

My favourite Chinese restaurant is my kitchen.

Dove

I hate when I find a product I really like or have a certain food I like from a restaurant and it gets discontinued. That sucks.

I dont eat out often and thankfully my favorite restaurants are all still open lol

I'm really picky about chinese food as well. We have a place that's about 15 minutes from my house that is really good.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Yum Cha is good but the garden variety restaurants are pretty ordinary...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451956 time=1653320780 user_id=3254

I wish I was closer! Lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451971 time=1653322619 user_id=2845

I wish I was closer! Lol

I should start doing delivery.

Frood

I heard Shen is like Uber Eats...except on a rickshaw....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451971 time=1653322619 user_id=2845

I wish I was closer! Lol

I would love to hang out at Fashs house and get fed a bunch of awesome food :D
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Fash, do you make Jalapeño chicken or spicy? I'd love the recipe
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451941 time=1653314520 user_id=2845
I ended going to Panda Express. It was decent, I guess. I heard my hub killing the toilet last night and figured it was just him. Hell no...my turn came this morning. I need to find me an authentic Chinese food place now.

ac_toofunny

I hope they weren't using fat from the sewers to cook the food with.

Shen Li swears by it, reckons it gives her cooking an extra kick, but I keep telling her it's about as unhygenic as it gets.  :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452000 time=1653324786

ac_toofunny

Shen Li swears by it, reckons it gives her cooking an extra kick, but I keep telling her it's about as unhygenic as it gets.  :yuk:

Shen will eat anything with four legs except the table.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=452001 time=1653324882 user_id=114

ac_toofunny

It bothers me that Shen encourages these kind of ignorant stereotypes of East Asian people.

Frood

Self deprecating behaviour is funny..... that's why Ryan Reynolds is so admired....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=452009 time=1653325664 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=452001 time=1653324882 user_id=114

ac_toofunny

It bothers me that Shen encourages these kind of ignorant stereotypes of East Asian people.

God knows Shen Li is not the most likable poster on these forums. But, she has thick skin. It's pretty much impossible to troll her. The only person I have seen get under her skin was CC. After more than a decade of posting together, CC knows Shen's sensitive spots.