Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Happy Birthday Annie

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2014, 07:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

He likes his beer and I do too but the wine is nice too :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I drank tequila a few years ago and holy fuck I was drunk for days  :shock:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Odinson

Oh the memories...

"why are you not drrruuuunkkk?"

Well thats because the drink I have is not really whiskey with ice... Pommac lemonade with ice.  :twisted:  :D

Anonymous

It's officially your birthday now Annie.

:)

Romero

Happy birthday, Annie!  :)

Annie

Thanks guys and gals! Can't wait for dinner, pasta and prawns, salad, and cheesecake! Nom nom nom!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks guys and gals! Can't wait for dinner, pasta and prawns, salad, and cheesecake! Nom nom nom!

White zinfandel, you forgot the hooch!!

Annie

Oh yaaa the hooch!! I'm gonna have a walk and a work out after dinner and then have a few drinkies :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh yaaa the hooch!! I'm gonna have a walk and a work out after dinner and then have a few drinkies :-)

You enjoy yourself Annie.

Annie

Thanks Shen, I intend to! Cheers! :)

RW

Happy birthday for today Annie!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Anonymous

I hope it was a lovely day for you Annie.

:)