Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Happy Birthday Annie

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2014, 07:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I hope it is a special one for you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3Hb4oMv6YjWxiHo79UmnRuZru75PPvw0dQhXij6DBsAbI6-Vx">

Annie

Aww thanks Fash! Compaired to other years, I'm actually looking forward to being older!  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Aww thanks Fash! Compaired to other years, I'm actually looking forward to being older!  :lol:

I don't mind getting older too if I can have pecan and red velvet cheesecake.

Chickenfeets

Happy Birthday to Annie! :-)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Thanks! It's not till tomorrow but sure, I'll start celebrating now!  :D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks! It's not till tomorrow but sure, I'll start celebrating now!  :D

That is good you can be with your family today because tomorrow is Monday.

Annie

Our son is taking tomorrow off and our daughter is out shopping for me right now at Walmart LoL I told her I'd really like some smelly bath stuff :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Our son is taking tomorrow off and our daughter is out shopping for me right now at Walmart LoL I told her I'd really like some smelly bath stuff :-)

Oh that is so nice that your son is taking a day off work to be with his mother on her birthday.

:)

I hope you get some wonderful bath stuff.

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Uncork the sparkling wine for Annie's b-day.

Annie

I'm hoping hubby will have a nice bottle of White Zinfandel for me :-D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm hoping hubby will have a nice bottle of White Zinfandel for me :-D

He probably will and btw, I prefer white wines too.

Annie

I like the dessert wines that have fruits like watermelon in them, makes me feel like I'm indulging but with less guilt  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I like the dessert wines that have fruits like watermelon in them, makes me feel like I'm indulging but with less guilt  :D

Yeah, me too. They are a natural compliment to a meal.