Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My heart aches for those poor babies

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453855 time=1653756206 user_id=3226
Anyway, back on topic.  Did anyone see the interview with the mother saying something like " Don't blame him"?  

He is to blame!  As much as better security, or laws, or any other factor may have mitigated the event, the CAUSE of it was the intent to kill.

I saw an interview with some kid that went to school with him. He said this guy was a terrible person and would harm animals for fun. He also really emphasized that this shooter was never bullied....but he did do some bullying.

He was just evil. Youd have to be evil to do something like this.

I'd like to see animal abuse and cruelty be dealt with more seriously.....its almost always a "gateway" to abuse and murder of human beings.  It was made a felony and that's good.....but really action needs to be taken before they move on to humans. Maybe some mental health intervention or something. I dont know.

Its definately a warning sign.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453930 time=1653786643 user_id=3266
Anyway, back on topic.  Did anyone see the interview with the mother saying something like " Don't blame him"?  

He is to blame!  As much as better security, or laws, or any other factor may have mitigated the event, the CAUSE of it was the intent to kill.

I saw an interview with some kid that went to school with him. He said this guy was a terrible person and would harm animals for fun.

I'd like to see animal abuse and cruelty be dealt with more seriously.....its almost always a "gateway" to abuse and murder of human beings.  It was made a felony and that's good.....but really action needs to be taken before they move on to humans. Maybe some mental health intervention or something. I dont know.

It's a big warning sign Dove.

Anonymous

I saw an interview with some kid that went to school with him. He said this guy was a terrible person and would harm animals for fun. He also really emphasized that this shooter was never bullied....but he did do some bullying.

I read too he was a mean weird little shit with few if any friends.

Frood

The father has said similar things as the mother.... ie "don't call him a monster"...

He killed 19 and injured a dozen more... that's monster behaviour.

Family loyalty doesn't change that.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Any kid that enjoys animal cruelty is major red flag about potential future behaviour.

Erica Mena

His mom needs to go into hiding and not speak. Her son is the devil.
<t></t>

Dove

So people are saying that her words were not translated properly and that she was actually saying he was messed up in the head....not that he "had his reasons".

Brandon Tatum did a short vid on it.

">

I dont speak this language and the translator is kinda talking over her so I dont know

But I agree. I do feel for her......I cannot even imagine this....I'm convinced this kid was just evil and sometimes it doesnt matter how good or bad the parents were. There is really no way for any of us to know what that situation was truly

But I fully agree.....she needs to just NOT SPEAK. You cant apologize for something like this. The best thing she can do is disappear. The only thing she can do by speaking publically is make it worse.

Dove

I mean if my Squish had been at that school and fell victim to her demon of a son, and wasnt just shot too death but shot in the FACE....and not only was my baby ripped from me but I could never see her face again, not even at her funeral?

I would want her dead. Not just dead but burning in hell. Which I know isnt very Christ like....but I'm a human and I'm pretty confident I wouldnt even care about anything anymore.

I know if it were me, just hearing her voice would enrage me.

It is what it is. Since the murderer died as well....I would direct all my grief and rage right at her. You know those poor mothers are feeling that.

Erica Mena

Exactly. She'll be lucky if one of those parents don't try to take her out for giving birth to that monster.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454002 time=1653832698 user_id=2845
Exactly. She'll be lucky if one of those parents don't try to take her out for giving birth to that monster.

Shes definately better off just disappearing into obscurity and not calling attention to herself.

Not just because it could cause a grieving mother or father to lash out her.

But her existence right now just causes torment to the parents of the children this monster murdered.

I believe this woman is gutted and devastated....but this isnt and cannot be about her. She needs to go away.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=454004 time=1653833039 user_id=3266

Shes definately better off just disappearing into obscurity and not calling attention to herself.

But her existence right now just causes torment to the parents of the children this monster murdered.

I believe this woman is gutted and devastated....but this isnt and cannot be about her. She needs to go away.

I think she's on drugs. Have you ever seen another school shooter's parents doing interviews like this? I haven't. They usually don't want to be made public.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454006 time=1653833436 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=454004 time=1653833039 user_id=3266

I think she's on drugs. Have you ever seen another school shooter's parents doing interviews like this? I haven't. They usually don't want to be made public.

Not really, no.

Although Dylan Klebolds mother goes around speaking to students and did a TED talk.....but that was years after and she has a clear message and isnt all emotional.

Odinson

His family background...

Its no wonder he had a lot of hate in him.

Thiel

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452803 time=1653484815 user_id=2845
I can't even read the news, nor do I want to send my kids to school.

Plain and pure evil.

Some people's souls are as black as charcoal.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

(Rubs hand on chin)

Isn't this around the time Bonesaw goes on "vacation"?

And why does that trans-gendered thing look like the tranny Bonesaw had pics of on his fb?

Ladies and gentlemen, Geraldo Rivera here and I will be discussing this and much more on the new podcast hosted by Looney; The "Molested by Children" podcast.

What is the connection with Bonesaw "vacations " and innocent children ending up harmed?

What did the cryptic post Bonesaw wrote "Those little shits are gonna pay the price and I'm the cash register " along with 19 "cha Ching" posts following actually mean?

We look for the answers on the Molested By Children podcast. Coming soon