Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Good morning, Erica

Started by Anonymous, May 25, 2022, 11:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Congratulations on your new subforum.

Just remember, Szechuan cabbage soup is totally awesome for the first couple of servings, but it's totally terrible the next day.   ac_hithere

Anonymous

Oh yay! Peaches is here!  :yahoo:

Erica Mena

Morning Peachy!

I've never tried that. Gonna have to now
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Levon post_id=452837 time=1653492273

Just remember, Szechuan cabbage soup is totally awesome for the first couple of servings, but it's totally terrible the next day.   ac_hithere

Hey stranger.

Erica Mena

Peachy over here talking about food when I'm trying to stop eating lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Levon post_id=452837 time=1653492273

Hello Peaches

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Sorry I can't stick around, folks.  I just dropped in to say hi, didn't even make an account...so it's hard for me to reply to each of you.

But just to clarify, I'm Levon but not really Peachy.  The mis-identification is probably my fault... I've spent some time at BF channeling Peachy and some people are quite sure I AM him.

The only place Peachy has a forum presence is at the CBT board, which is just an Old Lefty knitting circle for the most part.  He's old as hell and his health ain't good, but he does wash the windows every week so his admirers can drop by and lick them.

As for me, I ain't had a forum presence in over ten years except for the last year or so at BF, trolling the morons there.  And there's a boat load of 'em, present company excepted of course.

My summer is gonna be too busy for forums so I won't be posting there or anywhere for the next several months.  

Peace, out.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You have to admire Peaches' commitment to keeping this charade going.

cw_

Anonymous

He's definitely the forum equivalent of Herbert the pervert and knows it, hence the embarrassing attempt to nic switch undetected.

Anonymous

I was told there would be no flaming ?

Poppy

Wait what?

People think he is peaches when his name clearly states he is Levon.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

He should put Erica on ignore for calling him peachy when clearly he is not peachy. He is Levon

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Best Guest" post_id=453214 time=1653587578
I was told there would be no flaming ?

You were told wrong. Next
<t></t>