The best topic

Replies: 9925
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:27:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why do men fuck anything that moves?

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=454057 time=1653846491 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=454031 time=1653836753 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Commie 4U" post_id=454012 time=1653834672 user_id=3369
Quote from: Dove post_id=454009 time=1653833772 user_id=3266
It's the conquest. The "thrill of the hunt".

Always scrutinize someone "going to great lengths" to win you over.  Odds are good they are narcissistic abusers in the love bombing mode or they see you as a challange and just want to see if they CAN get you.

That over romantic shit is almost always a bad sign. Someone who is genuine can be romantic but they are also invested in building a real relationship. They wont feed you a bunch of hyper romantic gobbledy gook.

Obviously not all men do this. Just the ones women notice more because they are like peacocks shaking their bright tail feathers going "look at me!" and the good men are busy at work and building a nest for their future family.

Yes, I am well-versed in the drama of the love bombing narcissist.  But I am talking about something else.  Men who seem very interested in you (not love bombing, but being very nice and attentive and seeming pretty smitten) for very long periods of time, and very consistently.  I have had men who are single and married do this to me.  And they really only wanted sex.  It just mystifies me.  WTF is the story?

I just think its different manifestations of the same selfishness really.

I went through something similar with a guy I knew since childhood. He was my first kiss and everything. He persued me from the time I was 12 until he got me when i turned 30.

I was with him for 2 years and it was awful. It was a rebound relationshit for me and a bad decision. There was a good reason I didnt give him a chance all that time that I must have forgotten.  

He eventually cheated on me with some ogre and now they are married with a little girl and every once in a while he sends me messages on facebook at 2am. In my inbox like Adele. I ignore it completely so that probably excites him that I dont give a single shit.  He really is a heartless bastard.

These relationship threads are interesting because I can't relate..

I've never dated any man besides my husband..

We've never considered separation either.

These people are swingers, Fashie.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=454086 time=1653853220 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=454057 time=1653846491 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=454031 time=1653836753 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Commie 4U" post_id=454012 time=1653834672 user_id=3369
Quote from: Dove post_id=454009 time=1653833772 user_id=3266
It's the conquest. The "thrill of the hunt".

Always scrutinize someone "going to great lengths" to win you over.  Odds are good they are narcissistic abusers in the love bombing mode or they see you as a challange and just want to see if they CAN get you.

That over romantic shit is almost always a bad sign. Someone who is genuine can be romantic but they are also invested in building a real relationship. They wont feed you a bunch of hyper romantic gobbledy gook.

Obviously not all men do this. Just the ones women notice more because they are like peacocks shaking their bright tail feathers going "look at me!" and the good men are busy at work and building a nest for their future family.

Yes, I am well-versed in the drama of the love bombing narcissist.  But I am talking about something else.  Men who seem very interested in you (not love bombing, but being very nice and attentive and seeming pretty smitten) for very long periods of time, and very consistently.  I have had men who are single and married do this to me.  And they really only wanted sex.  It just mystifies me.  WTF is the story?

I just think its different manifestations of the same selfishness really.

I went through something similar with a guy I knew since childhood. He was my first kiss and everything. He persued me from the time I was 12 until he got me when i turned 30.

I was with him for 2 years and it was awful. It was a rebound relationshit for me and a bad decision. There was a good reason I didnt give him a chance all that time that I must have forgotten.  

He eventually cheated on me with some ogre and now they are married with a little girl and every once in a while he sends me messages on facebook at 2am. In my inbox like Adele. I ignore it completely so that probably excites him that I dont give a single shit.  He really is a heartless bastard.

These relationship threads are interesting because I can't relate..

I've never dated any man besides my husband..

We've never considered separation either.

These people are swingers, Fashie.

You're hoping they are Odi.

Anonymous

Every so-called male in this discussion has undoubtedly fucked a cardboard toilet paper tube.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Milano bitch of the apocalypse" post_id=454106 time=1653859974
Every so-called male in this discussion has undoubtedly fucked a cardboard toilet paper tube.

Project much.

Dove

If I were a man with a penis, i probably would have stuck it in a TP roll at least once.

Not like for pleasure.....more for the fun of it.

I'd also use my testicle skin to catch water in the shower....like a scrotum bowl.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oak

Quote from: Dove post_id=454123 time=1653862594 user_id=3266
If I were a man with a penis, i probably would have stuck it in a TP roll at least once.

I'd also use my testicle skin to catch water in the shower....like a scrotum bowl.

As opposed to men without penises, I suppose.

That's a modern outlook.

cw_

Do TP rolls move?  Or do they just lay there in the trash?

Oak

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454128 time=1653864379 user_id=3226

:laugh:

Well, you can't penetrate a tp roll that's on the tp holder...ok, this has gotten ewww

Dove

I would hold it still to shove my imaginary penis into it.

Then I'd send pictures of it to Freud  ac_dance

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=454133 time=1653866246 user_id=3266

I would hold it still to shove my imaginary penis into it.

Then I'd send pictures of it to Freud  ac_dance

ac_biggrin

Then I'd fuse pictures and parts of this soundtrack together...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I actually give the empty cardboard TP rolls to the guinea pigs and Bunz.

They love them. They chew them and play with them and I'm not stuck buying too many over priced rodent toys that they are just gonna destroy anyway. They are just as amused by the TP rolls. They toss them around, push them and shred them. They love it.

Frood

You should name one "Raggot' just for larfs....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454144 time=1653867827 user_id=1676
You should name one "Raggot' just for larfs....

Hahaha....one is Bear and the other is Peanut.

Thiel

Quote from: Dove post_id=454141 time=1653867648 user_id=3266
I actually give the empty cardboard TP rolls to the guinea pigs and Bunz.

They love them. They chew them and play with them and I'm not stuck buying too many over priced rodent toys that they are just gonna destroy anyway. They are just as amused by the TP rolls. They toss them around, push them and shred them. They love it.

That is so true. My nephew has two rabbits for his daughter. He gives them toilet paper rolls. It's enjoyable watching them play with them.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=454123 time=1653862594 user_id=3266

The toilet paper roll test.