Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Holy shit! Flynn is a mod at BF!

Started by Anonymous, May 29, 2022, 10:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

The way I figure it, even if one's percentage of posts were higher for meltdown, it wouldn't add up to a greater number of posts, in that sub, than the number by someone who has over 3 times more posts overall.  It's maths.  I crunched the numbers.  ; )

Don't make me post a pie chart, I'll fuckin' do it.

cw_

Maybe someone has the bright idea that Flynn honours the spirit of that sub.  : )

Anonymous

So BF stands for blubbering fucktards, at the very least, they are upfront about what goes on there by suitably naming the website

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454103 time=1653858896 user_id=3226
Maybe someone has the bright idea that Flynn honours the spirit of that sub.  : )

https://i.postimg.cc/cHKLx6M1/Screenshot-20220530-113016-Chrome-1653874371592.png">
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Flynn is most qualified to babysit a group of buffoons because he has nothing else going on in his life.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

I don't know why I find this so amusing.
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454223 time=1653880183 user_id=2845
I don't know why I find this so amusing.

This is due to the fact that crows are more intelligent than you.
I\'m Poppy!

caskur

Quote from: Oak post_id=454095 time=1653857057 user_id=3271
Flynn makes me laugh

A sentence from Flynn's Memorial Day meltdown thread:

"With Memorial Day right around the corner, lets all take a minute and put our petty gripes aside for a single second and give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be here on the forums ripping each others throats out without any fear of being censored."

:laugh3:

Indeed...one of the funniest posters of all time. Can be annoying and at times repetitive but always funny if you like your comedy black.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=454250 time=1653896746 user_id=2156
Flynn makes me laugh

"With Memorial Day right around the corner, lets all take a minute and put our petty gripes aside for a single second and give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be here on the forums ripping each others throats out without any fear of being censored."

Indeed...one of the funniest posters of all time. Can be annoying and at times repetitive but always funny if you like your comedy black.

Ya, sure. :001_rolleyes:

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=454267 time=1653908562 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=454250 time=1653896746 user_id=2156
Flynn makes me laugh

Ya, sure. :001_rolleyes:

Flynn writes outrageous stuff or puts things bluntly. That makes me laugh.

She writes it on the correct boards like MELTDOWN at BF.

That shouldn't interfere with you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

She is funny in a fucked up way. I keep telling them she used to do to me what she does to everyone else. I used to want to shoot her lol
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454297 time=1653917619 user_id=2845
She is funny in a fucked up way. I keep telling them she used to do to me what she does to everyone else. I used to want to shoot her lol

Yep... it is no fun when she turns vitriol onto yourself.

I got her banned from my PM box at SG, remember?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Flynn is a moron....

Open and shut case.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Is it the real Bra1n who started the thread?

if that is you Bra1n, Twitter banned me for hate speech. Apparently wishing pox on trannies is hate speech..... who KNEW?

and guess what? Monkey Pox has reared its blistered heads.... hee hee
- Andy Warhol

KM

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454299 time=1653918186 user_id=1676
Flynn is a moron....

Open and shut case.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">