Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Ok what would you do...if you were king

Started by Obvious Li, March 10, 2014, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

i am watching the news....there is a segment on about a very nice looking 30 year old young mother who has brain cancer ....she is in distress because her chemo drugs cost over 10K per month and health care and her private insurance will not cover them........she cannot begin to cover the cost personally.... should we, the taxpayers, pick up the tab ????  or would you rather spend another 7mm for a gold medal in 2018 at Pyongchang.....

(for some reason the drugs are not covered by canada health or her private provider)

i will reserve my comments till later but this is a very serious question and one we face daily in this country........what say you

Anonymous

There was a young Chinese-Canadian lawyer and mother of a 4 year old boy here in Edmonton that developed some kind of cancer(can't recall what type). Anyway, even with her and husband's resources they could not afford the ultra-expensive medication which her extended health coverage wouldn't cover either. She eventually lost her battle with the cancer, but not before it drained her and husband's savings.

Annie

Several years ago my hubby was on meds for Lupus that could cause cancer. They wanted him to go on chemo after his white cells dropped too low. He told me no way and he refused to do it. He didn't develop cancer till last 8 months ago and they removed it through surgery (part of his large intestine was removed and his appendix).
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Several years ago my hubby was on meds for Lupus that could cause cancer. They wanted him to go on chemo after his white cells dropped too low. He told me no way and he refused to do it. He didn't develop cancer till last 8 months ago and they removed it through surgery (part of his large intestine was removed and his appendix).

Oh my goodness Annie, I am so sad about that, but I am glad he is better..

It doesn't matter what the price of medication is, if a person needs it the medicine to live, they should have affordable access to it.

Odinson

I feel that Shen Li is alot more intelligent than she lets me to believe...

She has the mind of a local supressed peeps.

Most of the women dating negroes have that kind of a mentality.

They get a very hateful attitude towards me and my kind... That is why they make support groups and researches against us.

I would never date a sow whom has bedded a negro... They have a horrible attitude because the little bitch treats every non-black woman like a queen.

Odinson

Negro bucks ruin women.

Their women have no womanly grace...

Males want women without them having to "twerk" or act otherwise like a stripper.

I dont want that kind of a woman to have my kids... We are not animals. I dont want any slimy slut to enter my house... Sluts belong in the gutter and they are not entitled to any kind of a gentleman behaviour.

They will recieve the "male treatment" which means that I will mawl over them.

Odinson

Of course a "non-traditional" chinese girl has a negro husband... Thats like the ultimate rebellion. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I feel that Shen Li is alot more intelligent than she lets me to believe...

She has the mind of a local supressed peeps.

Most of the women dating negroes have that kind of a mentality.

They get a very hateful attitude towards me and my kind... That is why they make support groups and researches against us.

I would never date a sow whom has bedded a negro... They have a horrible attitude because the little bitch treats every non-black woman like a queen.

I don't make a habit of counting my blessings too often but that one right there; I'll count every fucking day.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Its the sudden attitude change...

Hostile without reason.

Kinda like big wave dave... More women are like that than men. Seen women whom downplay even their own kids when dating a jungle-bunny.

With negros it is the female whom leads and that is why the chick has an attitude problem.

With me, it is I whom leads.

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"she cannot begin to cover the cost personally.... should we, the taxpayers, pick up the tab ????  or would you rather spend another 7mm for a gold medal in 2018 at Pyongchang.....

Both!

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I would never date a sow whom has bedded a negro...

You are such a fucking hypocrite and asshole. What about your "negro" girlfriend and children?

You're the one with the horrible attitude. Thank goodness not all white people are like you.

There's not a damn thing you can do about it. So go right ahead and be a bitch until the day you die. You whine more than a teething toddler.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"I would never date a sow whom has bedded a negro...

You are such a fucking hypocrite and asshole. What about your "negro" girlfriend and children?

You're the one with the horrible attitude. Thank goodness not all white people are like you.

There's not a damn thing you can do about it. So go right ahead and be a bitch until the day you die. You whine more than a teething toddler.

Not the same thing, sissy boy.

I do not make blogs or establish any yahoo support groups...

You say that diversity cures everything... LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY! You motherfucker!

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not make blogs or establish any yahoo support groups...

So? We're talking about your obsession with being frightened by the bogey man. Most children grow out of it.

You realize your girlfriend's father is a black man, don't you? And I'm still curious as to whether any of your black children are male. Any?

Odinson

Fuck you!

Your asshole opinions insult my niece...

Your kind needs to die.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"I do not make blogs or establish any yahoo support groups...

So? We're talking about your obsession with being frightened by the bogey man. Most children grow out of it.

You realize your girlfriend's father is a black man, don't you? And I'm still curious as to whether any of your black children are male. Any?

I do not wish to talk with you diversity whores. Insects have diversity too.