Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I’m soooo full

Started by Erica Mena, May 30, 2022, 06:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

What do you have against the elderly? You're always mocking them
<t></t>

Poppy

Listen, I got the door dash delivery confirmation photo they always send you phone, and it's a picture of fries, a hamburger, and a spilt milkshake all over the stairs, with birds and squirrels devouring it. I had no choice but to ask for a refund.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454762 time=1654049924 user_id=2845
What do you have against the elderly? You're always mocking them

They smell funny
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454762 time=1654049924 user_id=2845
What do you have against the elderly?

What does he have against Fash? Just because she's 85 years old.

weebles

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454738 time=1654048533 user_id=3287
Most of my diet consists of cookies and animal crackers

Ohh shoot Animal Crackers are still good even as an adult.

weebles

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454760 time=1654049689 user_id=3287
Do people still go to food places and grocery stores?

Too used to home delivery now, and all you find at the grocery store is elderly people puttering around in those shopping cart/mobility scooters.

Most home delivery services from grocery stores  tend to pick the the stuff that will expire the fastest who wants a loaf of bread or 4 liters of milk that will expire in two days?

Oak

Quote from: weebles post_id=454770 time=1654050697 user_id=2191

Too used to home delivery now, and all you find at the grocery store is elderly people puttering around in those shopping cart/mobility scooters.

Most home delivery services from grocery stores  tend to pick the the stuff that will expire the fastest who wants a loaf of bread or 4 liters of milk that will expire in two days?

I don't trust random people to shop for me.  Also, had a friend that Instacarted for "mad money" and some people don't tip.  They are of certain ethnic backgrounds or they are fairly recent immigrants, well, screw that.

Poppy

They always provide photos of the Grocery shoppers and most of them look normal.

I know when I get certain ones they will always do a good job and find all the items

others fuck up and get me the wrong cookies or when I want only 1/4 pound of cheese they give me 5 pounds of cheese and I end up giving most of it to the birds

the other grocery store uses a refrigerated truck and the driver will drop all your groceries off instead of having different shoppers.

The most annoying part is when they don't ring the doorbell when they drop the stuff off and your cleaning the attic or something and only find out the groceries are there hours later and its all ruined
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

I did a little bit of instacart.

It was alright. A somewhat decent and easy side hustle.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=454770 time=1654050697 user_id=2191

The issue is endemic....here, they'll choose the tiniest overripe produce because they stopped ordering by weight - now it's a number of produce items.

I make them refund me every time. Even for identical items that are slightly different....

Any unordered stuff like 12 cans of dog food once, gets donated to neighbours assuming I wasn't charged.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I've never ordered my groceries. I dont trust other people to shop for me  

And it would make me feel weird.

cw_

I've ordered from misfits market a few times. Mostly pantry items, some produce.

cw_

It didn't make me feel weird.  It was like X-mas.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=455076 time=1654114939 user_id=3226
I've ordered from misfits market a few times. Mostly pantry items, some produce.

I've thought about doing that or the Imperfect Foods. Was it worth it?

I was talking about having some one go and do my grocery shopping for me. Like InstaCart.

cw_

For me it was.  Less on shipping than it would cost me for gas.  Savings on prices.

I've used intsacart once, for pantry items only.