Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

All of you need to see this

Started by Dove, June 06, 2022, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't know CDC's guidelines. I don't know Health Canada's either.

Lokmar

I  think I've finally turned the corner with this shit and its leaving me. I feel pretty good today and my cough is better. No way to know if it had something secondary that the hospital meds helped with but I'll keep taking the doxy. This is the first day I havent taken tylenol and advil for fever in a long time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=460870 time=1655917525 user_id=3351
I  think I've finally turned the corner with this shit and its leaving me. I feel pretty good today and my cough is better. No way to know if it had something secondary that the hospital meds helped with but I'll keep taking the doxy. This is the first day I havent taken tylenol and advil for fever in a long time.

That's great news Lokmar.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

An LBGTQ-themed video from the U.S. Navy that champions the usage of "correct pronouns," the importance of gender identity, and the goal of making a "safe space for everyone" is getting soundly ridiculed — in fact, one commenter reacting to the clip wrote to Americans that "you're gonna lose the next war."

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/844401/navspeaks-pronouns">https://www.dvidshub.net/video/844401/n ... s-pronouns">https://www.dvidshub.net/video/844401/navspeaks-pronouns

Anonymous

A group of conservative gays including a celebrity drag queen is coming out against what they call the radical left LGBTQ+ agenda of promoting drag queen events for children and trying to de-gender society by pushing transgenderism.

In coming out against "their own," the group of men, all emerging social media influencers, say they know they are risking being ostracized by some of the gay lobby pushing these so-called "woke agendas," as they called them, but said they are concerned that if they don't speak up, the radical movement will ruin the progress gays have made to be accepted as normal.

William Browning, a veteran drag queen who now manages Ru Paul drag queen pageantries in LA, blames parents and educators for embracing what he told The Epoch Times is "obviously and absolutely inappropriate activity" being promoted by what he referred to as "the alphabet community."

"There is a difference between being gay and promoting deviant behavior and we want to make that distinction," said Browning, a former truck driver and diesel mechanic who has half a million followers on social media and is also a staunch supporter of former president Donald Trump.

Browning and the other men are so disgusted by what they call the "crazy woke gay movement" that they produced a video they are releasing on June 24 entitled Top 5 Things About The LGBTQIA+ Community No Ones Talking About.

Breakfall

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461287 time=1656159003 user_id=114
A group of conservative gays including a celebrity drag queen is coming out against what they call the radical left LGBTQ+ agenda of promoting drag queen events for children and trying to de-gender society by pushing transgenderism.

In coming out against "their own," the group of men, all emerging social media influencers, say they know they are risking being ostracized by some of the gay lobby pushing these so-called "woke agendas," as they called them, but said they are concerned that if they don't speak up, the radical movement will ruin the progress gays have made to be accepted as normal.

William Browning, a veteran drag queen who now manages Ru Paul drag queen pageantries in LA, blames parents and educators for embracing what he told The Epoch Times is "obviously and absolutely inappropriate activity" being promoted by what he referred to as "the alphabet community."

"There is a difference between being gay and promoting deviant behavior and we want to make that distinction," said Browning, a former truck driver and diesel mechanic who has half a million followers on social media and is also a staunch supporter of former president Donald Trump.

Browning and the other men are so disgusted by what they call the "crazy woke gay movement" that they produced a video they are releasing on June 24 entitled Top 5 Things About The LGBTQIA+ Community No Ones Talking About.

SoleBro...these cunts are fucking their arse with massive dildos and shit! I shit you not. Gay people and men that identify as women are fucking their arses. Making anal prolapse and dressing up like women. It's wrong aye!?

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=460432 time=1655601723 user_id=3351
I believe I had residual immunity the 2nd time I got it because it was very mild. Having young kids IMO greatly increases your chances of exposure. My son in law is an ER doctor and he figures he gets micro exposures nearly every day so he didnt get sick. He's never vaxed either. I asked him if he wanted me to stay away after he tested me and it came back positive and he said he DGAF. In his professional opinion, everyone will get this over and over. If you dont get it, its because:

1. You got exposed to a low enough viral load that your body fought it off

2. You have immunity that fought off the exposure

3. you werent exposed

My youngest son tested negative and I was in a car with him for 15 hours soon after driving to Florida. Clearly he had it and had a false negative test result. Part of me thinks these tests are rigged or not administered correctly. I came down with it 5-6 days after driving to Florida with him. 2 days after I tested positive, my daughter in Florida got it. About 6 days later, my granddaughter got sick.

Having it as bad as I do this time, I dont expect reinfection for a solid year. I guess I'll have to wait and see though.

This is the most sincere prattle that I've ever heard from you Cokmoar? Jesus Christ, the Cokmoar at BF just wants to talk about sucking nigger dick daily!

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

For decades, liberals have said, 'If only men could get pregnant, this wouldn't even be an issue' and 'abortion rights are women's rights.' Well, that's wrong now," Maher remarked. When progtards talks about abortion now, they shy away from that word 'women' and preferred terms like 'birthing people' or 'people who menstruate' because somewhere there's a trans man who got knocked up.

Anonymous

The number of Americans who believe that gender is "assigned at birth" — contra the pro-transgender narrative — has grown in recent years, according to a new survey.

While pro-trans rhetoric has reached a fever pitch over the last several years, fewer Americans are buying into the idea that gender is unrelated to biological sex.

A new Pew Research survey — based on interviews with 10,188 U.S. adults in May 2022 — found that 60% of Americans believe gender "is determined by their sex assigned at birth."

That is an increase from 56% in June 2021 and 54% in September 2017, which suggests that forcing Americans to accept the pro-trans narrative is backfiring.

https://twitter.com/BlueBoxDave/status/1541813578285580293?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1541813578285580293%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpew-research-survey-transgender-american-views">https://twitter.com/BlueBoxDave/status/ ... ican-views">https://twitter.com/BlueBoxDave/status/1541813578285580293?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1541813578285580293%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpew-research-survey-transgender-american-views

Anonymous

A Washington state school board director who owns a sex shop says she will host events for children as young as 9 at her adult store which will discuss topics like "sexual anatomy for pleasure" and "safer sex practices for all kinds of sexual activities."

Jenn Mason is the school board director for Bellingham Public Schools. She is also a sex educator and the owner of WinkWink, an adult store that advertises itself as "a woman-owned sex shop delighting in expertly curated sex and body products, lingerie, and books."

In August, Mason will hold several sex education workshops aimed at children in her store. The classes are called "Uncringe Academy," and their purpose is to "[help] young people to feel comfortable around these topics so that they can advocate for their own bodies, health, and well-being."

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=462965 time=1657160472 user_id=1689
A Washington state school board director who owns a sex shop says she will host events for children as young as 9 at her adult store which will discuss topics like "sexual anatomy for pleasure" and "safer sex practices for all kinds of sexual activities."

Jenn Mason is the school board director for Bellingham Public Schools. She is also a sex educator and the owner of WinkWink, an adult store that advertises itself as "a woman-owned sex shop delighting in expertly curated sex and body products, lingerie, and books."

In August, Mason will hold several sex education workshops aimed at children in her store. The classes are called "Uncringe Academy," and their purpose is to "[help] young people to feel comfortable around these topics so that they can advocate for their own bodies, health, and well-being."

:swoon:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I'm not a particularly religious man but I would just love to see Christ come down out of heaven and blast these perverts straight into hell.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=462977 time=1657163009 user_id=3349
I'm not a particularly religious man but I would just love to see Christ come down out of heaven and blast these perverts straight into hell.

I aint all that religious either, but I would have no problem with that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview