Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

All of you need to see this

Started by Dove, June 06, 2022, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

The unhinged hate these people have towards other parties is .....well unhinged

">

For people who scream about democracy, all they accomplish is killing it.  

It drives me nuts that you cant talk to or reason with these people because the second you say something they dont like.....they hold you in contempt.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

A majority of Americans are opposed to transgender women and girls competing against biological females in high school, college, and professional sports, a recent poll found.

The Washington Post said a poll it conducted with the University of Maryland last month found that 55% of Americans are opposed to transgender women and girls competing with "other women and girls" in high school sports, and 58% are opposed to the athletic matchup in college and professional sports.

Dove

">

How young people are getting sucked into the gender cult via the internet.

Also I would like to discuss the very disturbing reality of womb implants to "transwomen" so they can be artificially pregnant.

IF that works......be ready to see vulnerable women to go missing in higher numbers as our wombs will now be trafficked to sell for the purpose of bio males being "pregnant".

Just what women need. Another part of our bodies with a market value.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

To be honest Dove, I wish some of these videos were shorter.......I'm so far behind.

Anonymous

Great depiction of what schools and governments are trying to push on kids.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/287122716_10160122505881093_7595131083131400738_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p843x403&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jVP-pivgMtAAX_043LZ&_nc_oc=AQmBI1cc3wgafrrY8-aAqnXK8JM8YBUvNnXqWstZzYvEqME_3nCXtO3Z7SzZywX8f3Q&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=00_AT-0Htj2Hrx6B7z4lu4hgSmm1DifuxtOIiUp6PIA8iKMoQ&oe=62AFDBF5">

Renee

Quote from: Herman post_id=459728 time=1655246761 user_id=1689
A majority of Americans are opposed to transgender women and girls competing against biological females in high school, college, and professional sports, a recent poll found.

The Washington Post said a poll it conducted with the University of Maryland last month found that 55% of Americans are opposed to transgender women and girls competing with "other women and girls" in high school sports, and 58% are opposed to the athletic matchup in college and professional sports.

Only 55% and 58% are opposed??? And that's today... Wait another generation and it will be 30%...In a sane society those numbers would be much higher....Like 80 or 90%.

This is just another indication of the damage the insidious leftist taken over of our education system has caused. If societal attitudes keep progressing in the direction they are currently going, every rational common sense concept we hold dear will be swept away and replaced with liberal/progressive lunacy.

Now the question remains.... Are we as a society going to let this happen or will we act decisively by shedfing our fear of this extremely vocal minority and fight back with every tooth and claw we can muster? IMHO we are only a decade or so away from it being too late to fight back so if we are to act.... It must be NOW.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Breakfall

Quote from: Renee post_id=460003 time=1655388352 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=459728 time=1655246761 user_id=1689

Only 55% and 58% are opposed??? And that's today... Wait another generation and it will be 30%...In a sane society those numbers would be much higher....Like 80 or 90%.

This is just another indication of the damage the insidious leftist taken over of our education has caused. If societal attitudes keep progressing in the direction they are currently going, every rational common sense concept we hold dear will be swept away and replaced with liberal/progressive lunacy.

Now the question remains.... Are we as a society going to let this happen or will we act decisively by shedfing our fear of this extremely vocal minority and fight back with every tooth and claw we can muster? IMHO we are only a decade or so away from it being too late to fight back so if we are to act.... It must be NOW.

You must be American!?

Anonymous

Democratic Reps. Katherine Clark of Massachusetts and Hakeem Jeffries of New York are advocating for single occupancy bathrooms on Capitol Hill in order to cater to transgender and nonbinary individuals, as well as disabled people and others.

They described the matter an "important issue" in a letter to Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren, chair of the Committee on House Administration.

Rancidmilko

I didn't know where to post this, so I'll just use Dove's thread, because you NEED to see this

">
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=460115 time=1655429315 user_id=2853
I didn't know where to post this, so I'll just use Dove's thread, because you NEED to see this

">

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Drag queens are the latest progtard fashion accessory.

https://twitter.com/audubonsociety/status/1536443288240148482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1537477735874019334%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fenvironmentalist-drag-queen-audubon-society">https://twitter.com/audubonsociety/stat ... on-society">https://twitter.com/audubonsociety/status/1536443288240148482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1537477735874019334%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fenvironmentalist-drag-queen-audubon-society

Lokmar

Toleration of homosexuality will always lead to this type of intolerance. There can be no live and let live. There is no "normal" level of homosexuality. Mark my words, we're eventually going to have a civil war in this country.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=460234 time=1655499289 user_id=3351
Toleration of homosexuality will always lead to this type of intolerance. There can be no live and let live. There is no "normal" level of homosexuality. Mark my words, we're eventually going to have a civil war in this country.

I wouldn't mind it so much if they would stop with the putting it in everybody's face. I am in Regina seeing my son, his old lady and my granddaughter. They got the downtown crosswalks painted rainbow colours. Soon they will have a parade where forty year old men wear assless pants and carry giant phalluses. Ya, like I will be taking my granddaughter to that.

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/288501502_388917366605846_5744391804858856882_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p843x403&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=joj2mbVlgaIAX9nZw_1&tn=B4U_O7zo_8JCzqtw&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=00_AT_2BM-M-s75UQyzDeU0ZWyjjykMbYOnSaxy9ctLcUAFkQ&oe=62B16EB2">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview