The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

All of you need to see this

Started by Dove, June 06, 2022, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=459306 time=1655080658 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=459303 time=1655080260 user_id=3266

Well there it is in this thread when/if you are able and interested to look through it ;)

I probably will. Chicks with dicks who want to compete as gals. It's frickin mental.

Women and girls rights are eroding. Women are being raped and beaten in prisons where they are forced to share cell with in tact males who have raped and murdered.....who now claim they are women.

However mental you see this.....Herman, it's so much worse. What is being done to children is pure evil.

I'll post whatever interesting and accurate info I come across on the issue here. So anyone who wants to know more can look through it at their leisure.  Or ask anything about it and I'll find the answer.  :)
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

This is a 4 part documentary that I'm watching. Its really informative....and sad. It goes into the grooming of children and how it usually happens. This has been a problem and the ordinary people dont know where this comes from and how deep it it. And this problem is going to get much larger.

">

">

">

">

Anonymous

Hey Dove, can you post Apegirl's resignation letter. I want a good laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=459310 time=1655081605 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=459306 time=1655080658 user_id=1689

I probably will. Chicks with dicks who want to compete as gals. It's frickin mental.

Women and girls rights are eroding. Women are being raped and beaten in prisons where they are forced to share cell with in tact males who have raped and murdered.....who now claim they are women.

However mental you see this.....Herman, it's so much worse. What is being done to children is pure evil.

I'll post whatever interesting and accurate info I come across on the issue here. So anyone who wants to know more can look through it at their leisure.  Or ask anything about it and I'll find the answer.  :)

Has there only been a few cases of this or is it becoming common?

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459315 time=1655083527 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=459310 time=1655081605 user_id=3266

It's getting common. Since the equality act a bunch of men are being transferred to womens prisons.

And boys/men playing in womens sports and women being chased out of domestic violence shelters.....all bad and becoming common, if it isnt already common.

This site tracks incidents from every country with gender identity laws

https://www.womenarehuman.com/">https://www.womenarehuman.com/

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=459390 time=1655094522 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459315 time=1655083527 user_id=3254

It's getting common. Since the equality act a bunch of men are being transferred to womens prisons.

And boys/men playing in womens sports and women being chased out of domestic violence shelters.....all bad and becoming common, if it isnt already common.

This site tracks incidents from every country with gender identity laws

https://www.womenarehuman.com/">https://www.womenarehuman.com/

I'll watch more videos tonight.

Lokmar

All forms of homosexuality are disgusting. I miss the days when schoolkids called each other fag as an insult. Life was way better back then.

Biggie Smiles

I'm a live and let live kinda guy but they are now pushing this shit way too hard and they're actually making more and more people turn against them

Biggie Smiles

Look at these fucking lunatics

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=459416 time=1655126119 user_id=3351
All forms of homosexuality are disgusting. I miss the days when schoolkids called each other fag as an insult. Life was way better back then.

I don't care about gays. Encouraging kids to take hormone blockers is criminal.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=459435 time=1655132280 user_id=2015
crazy

I'll watch it tonight.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459419 time=1655128941 user_id=3214
Look at these fucking lunatics

">

Big it's so much worse and deeper than regular people realize. This is a big human rights crisis. Its evil.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview