The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

All of you need to see this

Started by Dove, June 06, 2022, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Taxpayers have to pay for this shit.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-200k?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-06-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-quee ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-200k?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-06-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

Drag Story Hour NYC — a nonprofit that sends drag queens into public schools — received $207,000 from taxpayers since 2018, the New York Post reported.

The total dollar amount includes $50,000 from New York State through its Council on the Arts and $157,000 from the city's Departments of Education, Cultural Affairs, Youth and Community Development, and the Department of Transportation, the paper said, citing city data shows.

The Post added that the outfit — previously known as Drag Queen Story Hour NYC before removing "Queen" from its moniker early this year — last month alone earned $46,000 from New York City contracts for appearances at public schools, street festivals, and libraries, according to city records.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=459475 time=1655164436 user_id=1689

https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-200k?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-06-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-quee ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-200k?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-06-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

Drag Story Hour NYC — a nonprofit that sends drag queens into public schools — received $207,000 from taxpayers since 2018, the New York Post reported.

The total dollar amount includes $50,000 from New York State through its Council on the Arts and $157,000 from the city's Departments of Education, Cultural Affairs, Youth and Community Development, and the Department of Transportation, the paper said, citing city data shows.

The Post added that the outfit — previously known as Drag Queen Story Hour NYC before removing "Queen" from its moniker early this year — last month alone earned $46,000 from New York City contracts for appearances at public schools, street festivals, and libraries, according to city records.

Look up all the arrests involved. Way too many of the drag queens who are actually WILLING to interact with children in the context of drag are convicted sex offenders.

I'll look it up in a minute. It's insane.

There are a bunch of drag queens who oppose this and speak out......but we dont get to hear from them in the mainstream. There are thousands who have walked away from the LGBTQ because it's now all about trans activism and targeting children.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=459475 time=1655164436 user_id=1689

Taxpayers should not be forced to pay for this.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459433 time=1655132045 user_id=3214
">

Drag children to a drag show.

A five year old girl putting money in the thong of an exotic dancer.

:swoon:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459545 time=1655178435 user_id=3254
">

This is the world these animals are trying to build

and institute some common sense legislation to make some sense out of the madness? These rodents outright lie and say the legislation is designed to prevent you from saying a word the legislation mentions NOWHERE in the document.

animals.. every last one of them

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459545 time=1655178435 user_id=3254
">

The large neon sign in the background that says "It ain't gonna lick itself" just gives it that completely unneeded extra "family friendly" vibe.

So disgusting.

I'm going to continue sharing info in this thread on this topic.  

We all need to kinda be activists on this......or we are going to be consumed by it.

It's already in deep in the culture. We HAVE to forcefully push back.

That means you need to carry whatever weapon you legally can there and if you see a man with a penis coming into a female space?  Yell. Tell him NO.  We all need to push back where ever and however we can. As women and mothers.  I PROMISE you, if you stand strong and say no....he WILL back down and scurry off.  Women everywhere are doing this when they see it happening(these predators coming into female areas).  If you kick up a fuss, these people are cowards and they will run off and other women will see it and feel emboldened to also stand. We are not gonna "polite" our way out of this. Our desire to avoid conflict and live in peace is being taken advantage of majorly.

I know that sounds intense and scary and it is. Everyone just wants to live their life in peace and not be forced into confrontations but if we dont become confrontational now we will be consumed with this ideology and these people are never ever going to let us live in peace.  If your kids are in public school you really need to shove your nose deep into that district because these government people are sneaky liars....they seek to control the culture by moulding the minds of children.

It will ALWAYS be about the next boundary to break.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=459547 time=1655178715 user_id=1689
The parents are fucked.

Right? Can you even imagine?!

I dont buy their bullshit that they want to raise "accepting" and "inclusive" children. That's a bullshit excuse.

My children are accepting and inclusive and they were taught to be kind to other humans without being exposed to adult entertainment and sexual topics they cannot process.

It's really warped and depraved what is going on regarding children.

These parents of "trans kids" who are psychologically (and physically) castrating and medicalizing their children have a specail place in hell.

Dove

">

A young woman who lost a skate boarding competition to a biological male who actually stood up for herself and stood up for women and girls in sports.

Lots and lots of women and girls are upset about this. Its destroying womens sports and taking opportunities away from women and girls.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=459572 time=1655200847 user_id=3266
The parents are fucked.

Right? Can you even imagine?!

I dont buy their bullshit that they want to raise "accepting" and "inclusive" children. That's a bullshit excuse.

My children are accepting and inclusive and they were taught to be kind to other humans without being exposed to adult entertainment and sexual topics they cannot process.

It's really warped and depraved what is going on regarding children.

These parents of "trans kids" who are psychologically (and physically) castrating and medicalizing their children have a specail place in hell.

My children are accepting and inclusive young adults and we would never have exposed them to adult entertainment.

As for maiming their bodies....

Dove

https://youtube.com/shorts/hphkYLnf1u4?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/hphkYLnf1u4?feature=share

This was just such an awesome moment where a major corp was knocked down a few pegs.

Disney should have never been it's own state.

Anonymous

I'm falling behind Dove....I'll have to watch it tonight.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459594 time=1655211378 user_id=3254
I'm falling behind Dove....I'll have to watch it tonight.

No pressure, Fash  ac_drinks

Anonymous

The parents are fucked.

So do the doctors.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459598 time=1655211858 user_id=114

So do the doctors.

Indeed.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview