The best topic

Replies: 7554
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455235 time=1654133103 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=455234 time=1654132929 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455232 time=1654132682 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455231 time=1654132557 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=455227 time=1654131978 user_id=1689

Some wanker cannot be on this site because old Biggie is also here or some stupid shit like that.

Biggest pussy I seen yet

I knew that drama queen wouldn't stick around.

He was registered here before. Why did he ask Fash to delete his account?

Because he was trying to get everyone on the board to take his side in the huge fight he started with me on the internet.  And that didnt happen. So he wanted to be deleted.

Same shit everywhere he goes. I knew he would find some excuse for a dramtic departure. However, I thought the crybaby would last more than what, a few days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455252 time=1654137354 user_id=3214
I make tards cry

Fact

Have you seen the pathetic performance on BF? Do you see why whites piss me off.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455255 time=1654137839 user_id=56
I make tards cry

Fact

Have you seen the pathetic performance on BF? Do you why whites piss me off.

No. I haven't

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455236 time=1654133276 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455231 time=1654132557 user_id=3214

Biggest pussy I seen yet

Because he was trying to get everyone on the board to take his side in the huge fight he started with me on the internet.  And that didnt happen. So he wanted to be deleted.

Same shit everywhere he goes. I knew he would find some excuse for a dramtic departure. However, I thought the crybaby would last more than what, a few days.

He always demands mod panels and the way he claims to feel about Big is exactly how many people feel about HIM.

But if other people have a problem with him as a mod or something he is doing, he calls them weak and mocks them and says he isnt here to make friends.

But people are supposed to listen to him about people ge doesnt like and get rid of them or he is leaving. He says this over and over in the one thread and makes another thread because he is intentionally trying to make Fash feel bad and demod Big so he wont leave.

It's just his usual hypocrisy and one sidedness. And he really should have stopped trashing Herman in the Flea Trap after they were asked to take it to Rejected. Herman was banned....so Poofer kept trashing him on the board Herman was banned from instead of having any respect and taking it to where Herman could respond.

That's just how he is. If he doesnt like someone....he wants everyone else to hate them. Fash can decide on her own if she trusts Big to mod the politics board. He just wants to feel like he has power over people he doesnt like. Because Poofer sure doesnt gaf if people like him or trust him to mod. He will make fun of them. But people who feel that way about Poofer are idiots and wrong and "manipulated" or whatever.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455257 time=1654138588 user_id=3214
I make tards cry

Fact

Have you seen the pathetic performance on BF? Do you see why whites piss me off.

No. I haven't

In the Meltdown sub. They losing it because you mod the Politics panel they don't post in anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455260 time=1654138954 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455257 time=1654138588 user_id=3214
I make tards cry

Fact

No. I haven't

In the Meltdown sub. They losing it because you mod the Politics panel they don't post in anyway.

snowflakes are gonna snowflake

lolz

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455259 time=1654138881 user_id=3266

He always demands mod panels and the way he claims to feel about Big is exactly how many people feel about HIM.

But if other people have a problem with him as a mod or something he is doing, he calls them weak and mocks them and says he isnt here to make friends.

But people are supposed to listen to him about people ge doesnt like and get rid of them or he is leaving. He says this over and over in the one thread and makes another thread because he is intentionally trying to make Fash feel bad and demod Big so he wont leave.

It's just his usual hypocrisy and one sidedness. And he really should have stopped trashing Herman in the Flea Trap after they were asked to take it to Rejected. Herman was banned....so Poofer kept trashing him on the board Herman was banned from instead of having any respect and taking it to where Herman could respond.

That's just how he is. If he doesnt like someone....he wants everyone else to hate them. Fash can decide on her own if she trusts Big to mod the politics board. He just wants to feel like he has power over people he doesnt like. Because Poofer sure doesnt gaf if people like him or trust him to mod. He will make fun of them. But people who feel that way about Poofer are idiots and wrong and "manipulated" or whatever.

Oh, I've seen the pattern. We all knew he wouldn't stick around. I'm surprised Flea didn't see that too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=455259 time=1654138881 user_id=3266

I think he might still be sore and butthurt because I beat him in two of those flame match thiggies those tards hold in such high regard

Anonymous

I honestly never expected the reaction I did..

I know KM is a bit flaky and might leave abruptly at any time for any reason..

But, Oak, and caskur are saying he's going to wreck not just Flea's sub, but the whole board because he has limited mod powers on a couple of subs?

I don't get it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455272 time=1654140702 user_id=3254
I honestly never expected the reaction I did..

I know KM is a bit flaky and might leave abruptly at any time for any reason..

But, Oak, and caskur are saying he's going to wreck not just Flea's sub, but the whole board because he has limited mod powers on a couple of subs?

I don't get it.

you won't get it. You have to thinking like a fucking retard to get it.

Meanwhile, Oak is busy completely destroying the politics sub at BF

Anonymous

Biggs, they're saying at BF that you have ruined this place because you can delete posts in Politics. It was KM that went boo hooing back to BF. This was inevitable as this was always his pattern.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455276 time=1654141429 user_id=56
Biggs, they're saying at BF that you have ruined this place because you can delete posts in Politics. It was KM that went boo hooing back to BF. This was inevitable as this was always his pattern.

Crytards gonna cry -- you know?

Meanwhile, have a quick peek at how the politics sub is doing now that jabba the gutt is in charge

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455277 time=1654141572 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455276 time=1654141429 user_id=56

Crytards gonna cry -- you know?

Meanwhile, have a quick peek at how the politics sub is doing now that jabba the gutt is in charge

I have never liked the Politics sub at BF. The people that post in it should not be allowed within 500 metres of a polling station.

Biggie Smiles

So basically the King of mongos said he wouldn't post at "fucktard factory" but now he's at "fucktard factory" crying about me.

damn, I'm good... lolz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview