The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455406 time=1654181742 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455368 time=1654178220 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455366 time=1654178041 user_id=3214
This guest has the right idea

"Just give the fuckwit a panel ffs, at least then we won't have to deal with the insufferable twat over on BF."

give the turd an extra button on the post window so he can feel important and him and the other  losers can go back to talking endlessly about all the BF drama they don't want here

I'll do that and see if it makes him happy.

If you do it, you'll be "on the hook".  It wont be enough. It never is.

Next he will be ordering you on how to "save the forum". Js.

He gets his coveted delete function button like Biggs has. Who cares if the baby gets his fucking bottle.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455408 time=1654181777 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=455405 time=1654181628 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455353 time=1654176481 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=455348 time=1654175536 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455286 time=1654143868 user_id=56

Oak is backing off that insane claim that because you can delete posts in Politics that you will destroy this board. Now, it's because she doesn't want to be on a board you are on. You've been here for 3 fucking years. Besides, you are denied access to Flea's sub ffs.

Isnt it petty and ridiculous?  

That's why I dont interact with these certain people. You cant reason with them, you cant work anything out, they are just hateful. They like fighting and putting people in the middle and demanding unreasonable things that make no sense.

Fash will be blamed and made to be a bad guy here for allowing someone they dont like to be here and mod a board. When they hate someone....everyone else has to hate them too.

They cant just ignore people they dont like. It's the drama and shittiness they enjoy. And they always have to have someone to be hateful towards.

I'm willing to make reasonable accommodations..

That isn't a reasonable request, sorry demand.

I know. They see you as soft so they try to exploit that by making a big hysterical fuss over nothing.

It's just manipulation and it will blow over.

Fash is soft. However, what they don't know is that she is no quitter. These flame idiots think she'll crumble as easily as they do, but they are dead wrong.

Yep.

One thing about dealing with some of these people is you cant worry about them getting mad at or hating you.

You just gotta stomp on the eggshells they expect others to walk on with no apology.  They like to fight, so nothing someone does to appease is ever enough. If you give it....you've taught them bad tricks get treats. If you hold your ground....they can get really nasty really quick. But at least you have your spine in tact.

I'm not gonna shit in or say anything in Fleas sub and I think its shitty that it went down on there. It sucks when nice people get stuck with unreasonable cry baby shit they cant win. Like Big said....its taking emotional hostages and it's a narcissist MO.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455412 time=1654181914 user_id=56

"Just give the fuckwit a panel ffs, at least then we won't have to deal with the insufferable twat over on BF."

give the turd an extra button on the post window so he can feel important and him and the other  losers can go back to talking endlessly about all the BF drama they don't want here

He gets his coveted delete function button like Biggs has. Who cares if the baby gets his fucking bottle.

Give it to him. I'm not saying not to. I'm just saying dont be surprised when he spits out that binky and starts fussing again.

He is literally never happy. There is always something with him lol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455352 time=1654176358 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455285 time=1654143646 user_id=3214
LMAO

I just went over to BF witness for myself the absolute hysteria coming out of Lilly The Hutt and Mongotini

"" he like, logged in today" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oak is backing off that insane claim that because you can delete posts in Politics that you will destroy this board. Now, it's because she doesn't want to be on a board you are on. You've been here for 3 fucking years. Besides, you are denied access to Flea's sub ffs.

That's why I dont interact with these certain people. You cant reason with them, you cant work anything out, they are just hateful. They like fighting and putting people in the middle and demanding unreasonable things that make no sense.

Fash will be blamed and made to be a bad guy here for allowing someone they dont like to be here and mod a board. When they hate someone....everyone else has to hate them too.

They cant just ignore people they dont like. It's the drama and shittiness they enjoy. And they always have to have someone to be hateful towards.

Their IQs are so slow they actually think that having ONE extra button on the post window in a completely independent sub equals having a "panel"

panel -- whatever the fuck that means to a bonehead who has no idea how anything computer related works  

It's fucking hysterical watching them fuck themselves over into a complete tizzy over nothing.

Kinda reminds me of the unwarranted Sum Cunt hysteria I had to tolerate at SG because there simply arent enough meds in the world for some people

You keep bringing that up like it's supposed to be painful lol. That ended when I left SG and took my certificate with me.

How many times do you need to be told... my mental status is A plus now. I don't agree with you, nor am I gonna follow you around and kiss your ass. This all stems from me not wanting to reopen SG and asking for a sub here.

So you go on and bring up cun'T, Tom, dick and Harpo. That shit was soooo 2018.
<t></t>

Dove

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=455422 time=1654182663 user_id=3266
Who is Harpo?

There is a Harpo involved?! Sheesh. I'm slacking.

Shit from 2010 will be brought up. Thought you knew? lol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455424 time=1654182739 user_id=2845
Who is Harpo?

WHO IS HARPO?! Ahhhh it never ends  ac_toofunny

Was he hot?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455425 time=1654182830 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455424 time=1654182739 user_id=2845
Who is Harpo?

WHO IS HARPO?! Ahhhh it never ends  ac_toofunny

Was he hot?

Groucho and Chico's brother. Scouse would not find him hot because he was Jewish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455414 time=1654182259 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455412 time=1654181914 user_id=56

Give it to him. I'm not saying not to. I'm just saying dont be surprised when he spits out that binky and starts fussing again.

He is literally never happy. There is always something with him lol

I believe that 100%.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455415 time=1654182352 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455352 time=1654176358 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455285 time=1654143646 user_id=3214
LMAO

I just went over to BF witness for myself the absolute hysteria coming out of Lilly The Hutt and Mongotini

"" he like, logged in today" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Their IQs are so slow they actually think that having ONE extra button on the post window in a completely independent sub equals having a "panel"

panel -- whatever the fuck that means to a bonehead who has no idea how anything computer related works  

It's fucking hysterical watching them fuck themselves over into a complete tizzy over nothing.

Kinda reminds me of the unwarranted Sum Cunt hysteria I had to tolerate at SG because there simply arent enough meds in the world for some people

You keep bringing that up like it's supposed to be painful lol. That ended when I left SG and took my certificate with me.

How many times do you need to be told... my mental status is A plus now. I don't agree with you, nor am I gonna follow you around and kiss your ass. This all stems from me not wanting to reopen SG and asking for a sub here.

So you go on and bring up cun'T, Tom, dick and Harpo. That shit was soooo 2018.

You took your certificate with you?

lmao

you wouldn't know what a certificate is or how to "take it with you" if one kicked you down a flight of stairs and pissed on your head when you reached the bottom

Erica Mena

Tell me then buddy, why didn't you tell me to cancel namecheap as well as Jaguar? Why did the site go to shit a few days after I cancelled Namecheap?

You were gonna leave that shit in my name cuz you thought I forgot about it. THAT is grimey asf. The end
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455504 time=1654197434 user_id=2845
No answers eh? That's what I thought.

Like I said, grimey.

Do you have the slightest clue what you are talking about or is your pointy head too far up poofers ass to realize you're making zero sense here

Would you like to go outside, come back in and we start all over?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455410 time=1654181864 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455357 time=1654177130 user_id=3254
I don't have a fifteen to twenty year history of posting with the flame community..

But, in the few years that I've gotten to know some of you, I can see there are obvious deep fissures within the community..

That's fine, but I can't be expected to take sides..

There are only three people I don't want here,,,,,,Seamajor, Joe and Mel..

But, even on that they can all post in Flea Trap..

Demanding I dislike people because others dislike them......I draw the line there.

Big is not from the flame community.  We hail from the old Troll Valhalla.

The flamers....while some are cool....are pretty dysfunctional.

My apologies, I thought Troll Valhalla was a flame forum..

I never saw it, but that's what I thought.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview