News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458553 time=1654880315 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=458545 time=1654879585 user_id=2221

If I get thrown into the shitter, for standing up to Joak, than so be it.

Is @$$box where they place "problem" posters?

Most the time they go to Meltdown. Only big time problem posters go to Assbox, and no one in there right now deserves it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deport_liberals

Funny how the moar she gets what she wants the moar miserable she becomes.  Dove stops poasting there and within 24 hours the pig is trying to drag flea into a fight...

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=458575 time=1654884812 user_id=2221

Most the time they go to Meltdown. Only big time problem posters go to Assbox, and no one in there right now deserves it.

I Mean... I know I can be a bit of a  dick when I want to be and there's virtually no one who can withstand my sarcasm without pulling their fucking hair out eventually

but RAVEN? What the fuck did raven do? Besides tell the absolute truth as we ALL SEE IT about that barnyard animal?

When the guy starts attacking loyal and unproblematic posters like Raven, Oerdin and You; you just know there's a stink in the playpen and that stink is Oak

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458588 time=1654886653 user_id=3305
Funny how the moar she gets what she wants the moar miserable she becomes.  Dove stops poasting there and within 24 hours the pig is trying to drag flea into a fight...

It almost reminds you of how they acted after Biden won

it's like they know deep down they are utter pieces of shit and shouldn't get their way because it will turn out bad eventually

God places mitigating factors into everything he does.

I believe that

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=458575 time=1654884812 user_id=2221

hmmm

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=458488 time=1654870274 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458371 time=1654827042 user_id=3214
RAVEN and Prowler just got banned too

lmao

but don't worry bastard factory... the little caveat secret in all that is safe with me

I won't tell a soul what is really happening

I totally promise

I didn't know I was assboxed until I was lurking on this site and read it here  :laugh3: WTF?  Not sure what the owner is trying to do??  I mean, I wasn't at his site for

3 weeks and just started posting last week. I only posted 4 or 5 things in Meltdown and got assboxed??   I've always been one to follow the rules there, so not even

sure what I did?  I'm still debating whether to go on there and fight (which I don't like doing) or just say fuck it and not give his users free entertainment at my  

expense.

I do believe if Biggie weren't on that site to provide entertainment for all of BF's  favored lefties, the site would probably sink a lot quicker :)  Your

thoughts, Biggie?  Are you still going to participate there?    Oh and.. Hi everyone :)

Oak was probably in his ear playing victim and whining to him because you call her out.  She never takes responsibility for her words or actions. She will project all her bullshit onto you and claim you are the problem. It's always someone else.  

She cozies up to every board owner and literally starts demanding they deal with posters who piss her off.

Hopefully he will see that sooner than later.  This is why I stopped posting. The panel abuse already happening, BF not fixing it and blowing it off. And the board was being consumed hateful drama.  A mod there who always gets personal and uses families and makes excuses for everything she does. And blames others.

She had her own board for "adults".  "Adults" for her means people who always agree with her and post the way she wants.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

I had an 'adult' forum once at rizzworld.  It was for pron.  ; )  

So, is Oak a Murdock clone or what?

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=458632 time=1654894542 user_id=3226
I had an 'adult' forum once at rizzworld.  It was for pron.  ; )  

So, is Oak a Murdock clone or what?

No. They used to hate eachother and Big and I always heard about why they dont like eachother.

They both turned on me over my politcal stances and now they both hate my guts.  They are buddied up now saying pretty much the same shit about me now that they used to say about eachother...only more personal. They bring up shit from off the board to use and lie about hoping they will run me off. It's stupid.

I can see how you would think they were clones, honestly. They both treat people like shit and then act like a victim when people draw reasonable boundaries.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458631 time=1654894257 user_id=3266
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=458488 time=1654870274 user_id=3352

I didn't know I was assboxed until I was lurking on this site and read it here  :laugh3: WTF?  Not sure what the owner is trying to do??  I mean, I wasn't at his site for

3 weeks and just started posting last week. I only posted 4 or 5 things in Meltdown and got assboxed??   I've always been one to follow the rules there, so not even

sure what I did?  I'm still debating whether to go on there and fight (which I don't like doing) or just say fuck it and not give his users free entertainment at my  

expense.

I do believe if Biggie weren't on that site to provide entertainment for all of BF's  favored lefties, the site would probably sink a lot quicker :)  Your

thoughts, Biggie?  Are you still going to participate there?    Oh and.. Hi everyone :)

Oak was probably in his ear playing victim and whining to him because you call her out.  She never takes responsibility for her words or actions. She will project all her bullshit onto you and claim you are the problem. It's always someone else.  

She cozies up to every board owner and literally starts demanding they deal with posters who piss her off.

Hopefully he will see that sooner than later.  This is why I stopped posting. The panel abuse already happening, BF not fixing it and blowing it off. And the board was being consumed hateful drama.  A mod there who always gets personal and uses families and makes excuses for everything she does. And blames others.

She had her own board for "adults".  "Adults" for her means people who always agree with her and post the way she wants.

Well, Bastard Fuckhole is now on the fast track to becoming as dead as her board was

the owner did it to himself

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458635 time=1654895199 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=458631 time=1654894257 user_id=3266

Well, Bastard Fuckhole is now on the fast track to becoming as dead as her board was

All of us who know how she is warned him. We have all started off liking her. Being friendly with her. Feeling bad for her because shes always in some really toxic cyber drama with a few people.  

We all believed what she said ....how other people are "hanging up her" for no fault on her own.

We DID call it. Unfortunately.....I can see how the people you warn (when you see the Oak cycle starting) would think we were just being drama and "playing victim". It can seem that way.  

That's why I say what I know to be true and let people know....eventually you'll see why we dont like her.  Same with Murd. I wont talk directly to her and address her wacky lies and vile hate posts. People always show who they are.  Then it's very validating lol. You can convince others and really.....no one should ever just believe someone until they see it for themselves.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458637 time=1654895647 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458635 time=1654895199 user_id=3214

All of us who know how she is warned him. We have all started off liking her. Being friendly with her. Feeling bad for her because shes always in some really toxic cyber drama with a few people.  

We all believed what she said ....how other people are "hanging up her" for no fault on her own.

We DID call it. Unfortunately.....I can see how the people you warn (when you see the Oak cycle starting) would think we were just being drama and "playing victim". It can seem that way.  

That's why I say what I know to be true and let people know....eventually you'll see why we dont like her.  Same with Murd. I wont talk directly to her and address her wacky lies and vile hate posts. People always show who they are.  Then it's very validating lol. You can convince others and really.....no one should ever just believe someone until they see it for themselves.

I remember Deport Liberals and Twap warning me privately when we first opened SG that she would ultimately doom the site and thus she did.

I don't think flea will expand on this, and to be honest I don't blame her considering the fat cow will turn to text messages to bombard her with her whiny spam, but it was that nonstop fucking whining that made us BOTH want to toss the site. I know it's what made Bonesaw bounce. He wrote about it on the admin only board we had at the time.

Yeah, I may have been the public sword that chucked animals like admongo and sewage munchkin but Poark was the behind the scenes toxic cancer that ate away at the board from within.

My only advice to our new host is to WATCH those animals that come trickling in from CBT .... they've been pulling this shit on any message board where people who don't agree with them post on since the early 2000's. They want a liberal echo chamber. Or, at best  a liberal echo chamber with one or two fully castrated and de-fanged con ""pets"" they can humiliate publicly

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=458638 time=1654896028 user_id=3226
">

Amen to that!

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458641 time=1654896339 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=458637 time=1654895647 user_id=3266

I remember Deport Liberals and Twap warning me privately when we first opened SG that she would ultimately doom the site and thus she did.

I don't think flea will expand on this, and to be honest I don't blame her considering the fat cow will turn to text messages to bombard her with her whiny spam, but it was that nonstop fucking whining that made us BOTH want to toss the site. I know it's what made Bonesaw bounce. He wrote about it on the admin only board we had at the time.

Yeah, I may have been the public sword that chucked animals like admongo and sewage munchkin but Poark was the behind the scenes toxic cancer that ate away at the board from within.

My only advice to our new host is to WATCH those animals that come trickling in from CBT .... they've been pulling this shit on any message board where people who don't agree with them post on since the early 2000's. They want a liberal echo chamber. Or, at best  a liberal echo chamber with one or two fully castrated and de-fanged con ""pets"" they can humiliate publicly

Oh I know. I made the mistake of letting her know I was a mod.  Then I got all the historical whining and demanding shit.

She joined BF last June trying to be someone else she she could openly attack me and I wouldnt know it was her. The level of cowardice is impressive.

So in the span of one year.....the drama has done at BF what it always does on every board.  They blame us because they are projectionist.

When I chat off board with people and consider them a sort of friend....and I get upset or mad about something, I will go talk to them. Let them know why I'm upset and give them the opportunity to resolve the issue with me.

What I dont do is make demands, boss people around, make MY anger and hurt their burden, and start personally attack them on the forum and weaponizing private things shared with me in confidence.

Its viscious and hateful and I hate she did that to Flea. It's disgusting. That's who this person is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview