News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Hahahaha I meant to say "hysterical" but i was typing fast and it turned out "historical".

I was gonna change it but I kinda like it lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458644 time=1654897131 user_id=3266

She joined BF last June trying to be someone else she she could openly attack me and I wouldnt know it was her. The level of cowardice is impressive.

you know, that angle might have worked had not every tom dork and hobbit from Cretins Being Tardlings not already played that very same failure of a spastic routine 5 times over already. From Monster on down to that mentally ill Stan Tran freak that tapes his twig dick to the side of his asshole before he leaves the house every morning

It was a valiant, but doomed to failure effort since Poark's personal misery and belligerence will always shine through

you can take a pig out of the bardyard but you can't take the barnyard out of the pig.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458646 time=1654897522 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=458644 time=1654897131 user_id=3266

She joined BF last June trying to be someone else she she could openly attack me and I wouldnt know it was her. The level of cowardice is impressive.

you know, that angle might have worked had not every tom dork and hobbit from Cretins Being Tardlings not already played that very same failure of a spastic routine 5 times over already. From Monster on down to that mentally ill Stan Tran freak that tapes his twig dick to the side of his asshole before he leaves the house every morning

It was a valiant, but doomed to failure effort since Poark's personal misery and belligerence will always shine through

you can take a pig out of the bardyard but you can't take the barnyard out of the pig.

Its cowardice. Since she was pretending to "like" me as far as she felt I was useful, she wanted to lash out at me over politcs without having to be accountable for being that kind of person who turns over that.

That's all it is. Her and Murd. So they now lie and attack MY character to have an excuse for their hatefulness so they can still try to "look good".  They think lying about people justifies their actions and PI using.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458655 time=1654898329 user_id=3214
The truth will be in the stats

watch

She is just trying to make an "adult" board.

If the posters would just cooperate of course. I read a thread on general where she literally blamed the posters for her poor modding.

She also claimed that the reason some people wont post is because we are expected to "act like adults".  

I constantly TRIED to have adult conversations. I didnt name call. I didnt insult anyone. I tried SO hard to engage them respectfully.  

I would give direct policies I supported and why. And Hollowbrain called me a disgusting pig and liar. Admin called me stupid and a slut many times. They refuse to answer direct questions. Wont address any points.

But its us because we dont act right when they do nothing bit attack us and become hostile when we are trying to discuss things

You know Big it actually scares me that they will literally blame US for the exact thing they would do as if a years worth of it isnt right there in text.  They have to be completely delusional.  They STILL are spewing hate about me and all I ever did was try to have discussions. And insult them back when they would attack me.

It's a total waste of time. I gotta shake it off lol. All that gaslighting is rough to deal with.

Biggie Smiles

[size=150]

Meltdown

[RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.[/size]

But don't Poke the Oak because she doesn't make the Pillsbury dough boy laugh even tho she looks a lot like him.... she screams bastard fairies inbox

Dove

She will use private stuff about other people but if it's done to her.....its a high crime and her rights are being violated. When she does it, she has tons of excuses she thinks justifies her doing it.

It's always "they are a manipulative drama whore who ruins boards!"

The only common denominator is her.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458656 time=1654898864 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458655 time=1654898329 user_id=3214
The truth will be in the stats

watch

If the posters would just cooperate of course. I read a thread on general where she literally blamed the posters for her poor modding.

She also claimed that the reason some people wont post is because we are expected to "act like adults".  

I constantly TRIED to have adult conversations. I didnt name call. I didnt insult anyone. I tried SO hard to engage them respectfully.  

I would give direct policies I supported and why. And Hollowbrain called me a disgusting pig and liar. Admin called me stupid and a slut many times. They refuse to answer direct questions. Wont address any points.

But its us because we dont act right when they do nothing bit attack us and become hostile when we are trying to discuss things

You know Big it actually scares me that they will literally blame US for the exact thing they would do as if a years worth of it isnt right there in text.  They have to be completely delusional.  They STILL are spewing hate about me and all I ever did was try to have discussions. And insult them back when they would attack me.

It's a total waste of time. I gotta shake it off lol. All that gaslighting is rough to deal with.

I was speechless when Holliday said he doesn't care about issues or inflation.

:crazy:

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458684 time=1654902121 user_id=3254

Yep. They dont genuinely care about anything. They just enjoy hating us.

That's seriously what it is.

I'm speechless everytime they accuse us of being shit posters who can have grown up convos when we have tried and tried to no avail and they just respond with hostility.

Biggie Smiles

Holiday is a moronic clown

Biggie Smiles

Keep one thing in mind folks

when it comes to Oak's toxicity and overall belligerent ways

Not even CBT... a den of complete libtard idiots was able to stand her and so called "friends" like apedildo and Peaches stood by and watched as she got banned from their forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458689 time=1654902435 user_id=3214

Is he rich?

Who besides Stephen Colbert says they don't care about issues or inflation in a politics sub.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458692 time=1654902601 user_id=3254

Is he rich?

Who besides Stephen Colbert says they don't care about issues or inflation in a politics sub.

he's a tax payer leech

just like the rest of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458693 time=1654902783 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458692 time=1654902601 user_id=3254

Is he rich?

he's a tax payer leech

just like the rest of them.

He's biting the hand that feeds him?

Dove

I tried to engage him respectfully. I asked him to back his claims and show me why he has his beliefs.

He called me a disgusting pig. Ignorant slut. And now he wont even directly address me.  He will quote himself and talk to himself about me  

And he actually has the delusional audacity to say OTHER people are childish and cant have adult convos?

It is scary. Truly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview