News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

I see they've disabled Guest posting next door...

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2022, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...simply due to my mere presence.  I've been nothing but a perfect gentlemen, yet they're whining and whinging non-stop...    :laugh3:

I live in their heads rent free.  Told ya!

Anonymous

Hey Mel, are you one of those tough guys attacking random Oriental women because you think they are Fash?

Erica Mena

<t></t>

cw_

Anonymous

This sub sure turned fast too!  Oh well, it's been fun!

Adios!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456229 time=1654302676 user_id=2845
Maybe if your ass would behave. Geesh

Ass is for donkeys. Arse is for great assets. You know you know I know you know!  ac_wub

Anonymous

What exactly have I done wrong?  You clowns are now whining about me (90% of what's posted is bullshit.  I have never posted at Blurt's forum, nor have I ever posted as Guest on Memebee).

They piss and moan over multiple threads.  Then they piss and moan about Guest posting, so I register a handle.  That gets immediately banned.

Sorry, this isn't going to work.  You clearly have no control over this board, and are keen to hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the morons.

I can post at other forums.  Take care!

cw_

Adios!  Take care!  Farewell!  And good day Sir!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Mel post_id=456238 time=1654302993

What exactly have I done wrong?  You clowns are now whining about me (90% of what's posted is bullshit.  I have never posted at Blurt's forum, nor have I ever posted as Guest on Memebee).

They piss and moan over multiple threads.  Then they piss and moan about Guest posting, so I register a handle.  That gets immediately banned.

Sorry, this isn't going to work.  You clearly have no control over this board, and are keen to hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the morons.

I don't own this forum. I will not try to tell the people who do own it, what to do.
<t></t>

kooch

Good, fuck off forum nigger.

Anonymous

Quote from: kooch post_id=456295 time=1654307271 user_id=3187

Good, fuck off forum nigger.

He won't fuck off. He is a closeted faggot who blames Fash for that fact.

cw_

This is now the official Goodbye to Mel thread.

Blurt

Mel is like King Martini, but with a driver's license.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=456298 time=1654307443 user_id=3226
This is now the official Goodbye to Mel thread.

He will never say goodbye. You wanna know why? He lives in our heads. Makes sense don't it.