The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Posters you miss

Started by Erica Mena, June 04, 2022, 11:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=457949 time=1654748591 user_id=3358
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=457435 time=1654628685 user_id=1728

Highly doubtful, especially given the fact you're a good 10 years older than me.  :laugh3:

You're not 40 years old buddy! Löl...besides, in my younger days I was a model. Your looks don't even have close to mine...and I'm a mongrel. Plus my dick's bigger...chicks love girthiness. Size matters!

:laugh3:

Anything else that you're superior about?

You know what fella, we have a humorous saying here about people like you, who obsessively feel the urge to outdo others and convince people that you're better, whether in terms of looks, career, fighting skillz, dick size or money. If I said I'd been on holiday to Tenerife, you'd boast about going to Twentyerife... not that such a place exists of course, but I'm sure you understand the point being made.

And no you're quite right, I'm not 40 (just yet), I'm 39. My 40th is towards the end of the year.

Now behave yourself, you roo-fucking deviant.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Aryan

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=457950 time=1654748711 user_id=3358
I also miss KAM (kill all Muslims), but it's debatable whether he was just another one of Scouse's characters. A blast from the past.

What are you talking about? I have only ever had one character, me.

KAM was not, I repeat not my alt. I don't do alts.

Breakfall

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=457964 time=1654764599 user_id=1728
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=457949 time=1654748591 user_id=3358

You're not 40 years old buddy! Löl...besides, in my younger days I was a model. Your looks don't even have close to mine...and I'm a mongrel. Plus my dick's bigger...chicks love girthiness. Size matters!

:laugh3:

Anything else that you're superior about?

You know what fella, we have a humorous saying here about people like you, who obsessively feel the urge to outdo others and convince people that you're better, whether in terms of looks, career, fighting skillz, dick size or money. If I said I'd been on holiday to Tenerife, you'd boast about going to Twentyerife... not that such a place exists of course, but I'm sure you  understand the point being made.

And no you're quite right, I'm not 40 (just yet), I'm 39. My 40th is towards the end of the year.

Now behave yourself, you roo-fucking deviant.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Hahahahaa...I'm quite the opposite in reality. One could say even introverted. It's just a piss–take fella. You should know this better than anyone. :laugh:

Breakfall

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=457965 time=1654764703 user_id=1728
I also miss KAM (kill all Muslims), but it's debatable whether he was just another one of Scouse's characters. A blast from the past.

Not even a reach 'round for shits and giggles?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=457965 time=1654764703 user_id=1728

Has he retired from the forums?

Aryan

Presumably, he briefly logged into BF a while ago, but he hasn't been around since.

realgrimm

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=456638 time=1654366170 user_id=1728
Off the top of my head;

Irish KAM (KILL ALL MUSLIMS) , he was a laugh and quite endearing, in a prickly, drunken, belligerent sort of way.

Fatherfucker "You" , I doubt anyone here except for Gallium remembers him. Similar persona to KAM but more dark and rapey.

SlappyMcHamballs (or something like that) her name was different wherever she registered. She was a mod on Efukt who took a shine to me and always used to give me rep, because on there a low score meant a ban, and the butthurt libtards always used to swarm my posts with negs. She was registered on BF but disappeared a while ago....

Fornikate, a very hawt 'Stralian chick who sent me some very nice nude pics a while ago, which unfortunately I no longer have.

There are others but can't think right now.

I reached out to Slappy maybe 6 months back thru Efukt seems she reached out to me a year prior and due to my absence was Hella tardy..

BF is still in commucations with Kate few times a month I'm led to believe

Aryan

Slappy said to me she was into BDSM and had a fetish club with her fella but I never found out whether she was trolling or not LOL.

Anonymous

There was a poster from BF, Mona who registered here .....is she still around?

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=458100 time=1654790410 user_id=1728
Slappy said to me she was into BDSM and had a fetish club with her fella but I never found out whether she was trolling or not LOL.

At TrollValhalla we had a poster named Atom whose whole thing was entertaining as hell.

And none of us knew if it was a troll or not. He was also a great writer and VERY quick witted. No one ever bested him or even came close.

It would hilarious to see him back lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

I miss most uobeseloads.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=458191 time=1654796794 user_id=3266

At TrollValhalla we had a poster named Atom whose whole thing was entertaining as hell.

And none of us knew if it was a troll or not. He was also a great writer and VERY quick witted. No one ever bested him or even came close.

He was at FC too. Loved his trolling
<t></t>

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Dove post_id=458191 time=1654796794 user_id=3266

Amen
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458212 time=1654798128 user_id=2853
Remember this?
">

How could I forget  ac_toofunny

Amen
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.