Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458212 time=1654798128 user_id=2853
Remember this?
">

How could I forget  ac_toofunny

Amen

LOL
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Dove

Atom is definately a poster I miss. I read "Diary of Whore" with my coffee everytime he dropped one lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

NOBODY MISSES ME !

MY FEELZ IS HURT.

Anonymous

Quote from: reaps post_id=458243 time=1654803103
NOBODY MISSES ME !

Try ducking, Bullseye. HTH

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458182 time=1654796110 user_id=3254
There was a poster from BF, Mona who registered here .....is she still around?

Mona pops in infrequently at VF.... once every month or two.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

Please don't encourage that Mona mole! All she talks about is her purple nail polish, dyed purple hairdos, shoes and how the anus is an exit..not an entry. Quite a letdown for an Aussie chick truth be told!

:oeudC:

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=458191 time=1654796794 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=458100 time=1654790410 user_id=1728
Slappy said to me she was into BDSM and had a fetish club with her fella but I never found out whether she was trolling or not LOL.

At TrollValhalla we had a poster named Atom whose whole thing was entertaining as hell.

And none of us knew if it was a troll or not. He was also a great writer and VERY quick witted. No one ever bested him or even came close.

It would hilarious to see him back lol

I actually wish I had known about this Troll Valhalla board that regulary gets mentioned. How long was it going for?

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=458425 time=1654850423 user_id=1728

At TrollValhalla we had a poster named Atom whose whole thing was entertaining as hell.

And none of us knew if it was a troll or not. He was also a great writer and VERY quick witted. No one ever bested him or even came close.

I actually wish I had known about this Troll Valhalla board that regulary gets mentioned. How long was it going for?

Oh Lord....a while. I think I showed up there in like, 2007 but wasnt an active poster there until like 2008. It's where i met Big.  

Well.....we actually met before that. Before i knew about Valhalla. I got started on forums during my nightmare second marriage. He was an abusive cheater. He had this 2 week long sex fling with a coworker of his while I was pregnant for my 2nd daughter.  And I was trying to make it work still.  So I found this forum, first one I ever signed up on....called Surviving Infidelity. I think it's still going, too.

So I ended up trolling relationship boards (not that one....boards for people who are involved with married people).

I was trolling a board called Love Shack(still up today) and Big was trolling that same board. He was trolling as a pre op tranny named Ruby Delux, who was engaged to a pastor's son who didnt know he was a he....and he had STIs and he was asking for advice. And getting judgemental with the posters.....it was fucking hilarious.

I actually ended up arguing with him (you know how I am lol).  For a few days we were arguing. He ended up dropping a link to Troll Vahalla and I was the catch for the board.

I didnt know that was him and he didnt know the person he was fighting with was me.....until we were living together at his house  :laugh3:

That was probably nearly 17 years ago......and I think Valhalla bit the dust in 2014 or 2015. Not sure. I know when it happened I was in rehab and Big told me on the phone.

Then we were hanging out at Third Rail and I got a link for this board and signed up in 2015 I think.  So I've been off and on here for like 6 years. 7 really.....during my time here is when I found out I was pregnant with Squish and shes about to be 6.

So that was way more info than you asked for.  But I slept like shit last night and I just saw my youngest off for babbas and my 16 year off for camping. So I'm up now.....bleh.

You would have enjoyed Valhalla and fit in well. Notice how the flamers talk about us with contempt  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

It was boring and crap. You missed nowt

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=458408 time=1654832302 user_id=3358

Please don't encourage that Mona mole! All she talks about is her purple nail polish, dyed purple hairdos, shoes and how the anus is an exit..not an entry. Quite a letdown for an Aussie chick truth be told!

:oeudC:

ac_dunno

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=458429 time=1654851838 user_id=3266

Oh Lord....a while. I think I showed up there in like, 2007 but wasnt an active poster there until like 2008. It's where i met Big.  

Well.....we actually met before that. Before i knew about Valhalla. I got started on forums during my nightmare second marriage. He was an abusive cheater. He had this 2 week long sex fling with a coworker of his while I was pregnant for my 2nd daughter.  And I was trying to make it work still.  So I found this forum, first one I ever signed up on....called Surviving Infidelity. I think it's still going, too.

So I ended up trolling relationship boards (not that one....boards for people who are involved with married people).

I was trolling a board called Love Shack(still up today) and Big was trolling that same board. He was trolling as a pre op tranny named Ruby Delux, who was engaged to a pastor's son who didnt know he was a he....and he had STIs and he was asking for advice. And getting judgemental with the posters.....it was fucking hilarious.

I actually ended up arguing with him (you know how I am lol).  For a few days we were arguing. He ended up dropping a link to Troll Vahalla and I was the catch for the board.

I didnt know that was him and he didnt know the person he was fighting with was me.....until we were living together at his house  :laugh3:

That was probably nearly 17 years ago......and I think Valhalla bit the dust in 2014 or 2015. Not sure. I know when it happened I was in rehab and Big told me on the phone.

Then we were hanging out at Third Rail and I got a link for this board and signed up in 2015 I think.  So I've been off and on here for like 6 years. 7 really.....during my time here is when I found out I was pregnant with Squish and shes about to be 6.

So that was way more info than you asked for.  But I slept like shit last night and I just saw my youngest off for babbas and my 16 year off for camping. So I'm up now.....bleh.

You would have enjoyed Valhalla and fit in well. Notice how the flamers talk about us with contempt  ac_toofunny

Us flamers didn't divulge so much tasty info back into the day.... except me..  I broadcast and wrote shit just to do so.... or as ladr would say.... to get an angle.

ladr was meant to be the be-all of all trolls in BH.... he was good, don't get me wrong.....really good in fact.... top three mindfuckers in existence by my count, but he had a niceness streak which always made him unglued or tapped out when push came to shove.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458447 time=1654862527 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=458429 time=1654851838 user_id=3266

Us flamers didn't divulge so much tasty info back into the day.... except me..  I broadcast and wrote shit just to do so.... or as ladr would say.... to get an angle.

ladr was meant to be the be-all of all trolls in BH.... he was good, don't get me wrong.....really good in fact.... top three mindfuckers in existence by my count, but he had a niceness streak which always made him unglued or tapped out when push came to shove.

I remember him from Cosmic Outpost. He was a good guy

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=458450 time=1654862981 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458447 time=1654862527 user_id=1676

I remember him from Cosmic Outpost. He was a good guy

A decade earlier he was a smooth souled SOB....
Blahhhhhh...

realgrimm

She won't share a board with brainfail

Haven't seen her in awhile last time I seen her was at Kat and Boorads  place