The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 07, 2024, 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Posters you wish would fuck off the internet forever

Started by Erica Mena, June 03, 2022, 09:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

As I posted in another thread.

*Seadunce

*Edweird

*Joe

*Mel

Poppy

there was a guy at TRF called SiNister but he was not the real sinsiter, he was some guy from Michigan who kept drinking the dirty water even when they told people to stop drinking the dirty water. It fucked him up real bad. All he would post if "fuck this and fuck that and fuck you". Every other word was fuck, he was miserable and wanted to make anyone who read his crappy posts as miserable as he was,

and of course the biggest loser to ever pretend to be a "flamer or Troll", the biggest fag laming repetition shit poster in the "community" Benzo

They had a vote at FT about who was the worst poster you ever read and Benzo got 100% of the vote. Everyone but Flea considers this moron a useless cunt who should be at a BINGO forum instead of screaming "Faggot" all day. What does some 70 plus, wheelchair bound idiot with a colostomy bag doing on troll forums??

Cunty, KM, Freud, flynn, ect are all unanimous of this assessment of Deadzo.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=456306 time=1654308175 user_id=3287
there was a guy at TRF called SiNister but he was not the real sinsiter, he was some guy from Michigan who kept drinking the dirty water even when they told people to stop drinking the dirty water. It fucked him up real bad. All he would post if "fuck this and fuck that and fuck you". Every other word was fuck, he was miserable and wanted to make anyone who read his crappy posts as miserable as he was,

and of course the biggest loser to ever pretend to be a "flamer or Troll", the biggest fag laming repetition shit poster in the "community" Benzo

They had a vote at FT about who was the worst poster you ever read and Benzo got 100% of the vote. Everyone but Flea considers this moron a useless cunt who should be at a BINGO forum instead of screaming "Faggot" all day. What does some 70 plus, wheelchair bound idiot with a colostomy bag doing on troll forums??

I aint posted with him enough to hate him.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456314 time=1654308616 user_id=2845
Poppy is a HUGE hater

He is a funny guy. And by the way, I thought he was a gal until a few days ago.

KM

Benzo.

Somebody plugs his dial up connection into his colostomy bag. That's why everything that moron sends is shit.

Hopefully he's dying slow
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=456306 time=1654308175 user_id=3287

That guy used to send me some really disturbing PMs and the fact he was in Michigan made it pretty uncomfortable.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: KM post_id=456321 time=1654309010 user_id=3370
Benzo.

Somebody plugs his dial up connection into his colostomy bag. That's why everything that moron sends is shit.

Hopefully he's dying slow

Someone at TRF said that Benzo would time his ejaculations to match the cum shot of the tranny video he was watching. Is that sick or what?

I know feral accidentally received a benzo pm where he was asking about penis pumps. The guy is one sick bastard.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456333 time=1654309590 user_id=2845
I lurve BEnzo. Ya'll be trippin

Is it customary for you to dress up as Harley Quinn and then administer a sloppy enema to Benzo?
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=456344 time=1654310578 user_id=3287

Is it customary for you to dress up as Harley Quinn and then administer a sloppy enema to Benzo?

Does that image make you wanna stick your finger up your butt?
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456348 time=1654310961 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=456344 time=1654310578 user_id=3287

Does that image make you wanna stick your finger up your butt?

As soon as you put on the anna nicole smith clown make-up and started pushing about a douchebag in a wheelchair, your forum  cred was ruined.

Sorry flea, Freud is more of a forum queen than you
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Someone said Freud has breast implants. I was legit laughing uncontrollably
<t></t>

Gaon

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456286 time=1654306608 user_id=2845
I can't think of any at the moment

I can, Seamajor.
The Russian Rock It