Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Green Horrornut's Most Wanted

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2014, 04:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Well he's been at it for years and years seoul.  That's quite the dedication.

I agree RW. There is no way he could keep up an act like that for so long. He is East Asian and totally nuts.

Don't be so sure. A serious dedicated troll has staying power, especially when no one really slaps them down. Hard core trolls generally have obsessive personalities and derive perverse forms of pleasure from the reaction they get thru their trolling efforts.

The problem is if their abhorrent behavior isn't nipped in the bud immediately on forums like this they see it as encouragement to perpetrate a free for all. Once they latch onto gold mine like that they don't let go easily.

Renee, it has been almost four years since I joined the dying DV. One of the first things that stood out for me from the start was Hornung's obsessiveness. During this time, his rant has NOT changed one iota. The people he calls racist, sinophobic blah, blah, blah have, but the rant remains the same. He remains true to script. If he is a troll, then he has displayed a level of dedication that I have never witnessed before.

RW

I know a lot if trolls Renee.  I've been chatting online for over 20 years.  Horn isn't a troll.  He really believes everyone is a racist bully.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I know a lot if trolls Renee.  I've been chatting online for over 20 years.  Horn isn't a troll.  He really believes everyone is a racist bully.

Yep, that's exactly how I see it too RW. He takes his anger off the forum as well...the call to the police about Fash comes to mind. Complaining to Google AdSense was another fine example of his troubled mental state.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I know a lot if trolls Renee.  I've been chatting online for over 20 years.  Horn isn't a troll.  He really believes everyone is a racist bully.

How do you know? I've been on line just as long and given an unrestricted setting I've seen troll personas go on and on and on for years.

Have you ever experienced the old Usenet? If not you should check it out sometime. There are troll personas on there that go back 10 years or more. Their names may have changed somewhat over time but they are the same persona nonetheless.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I know a certain some1 whom has been repeating the same shit for atleast a decade they say...

The way she writes changes from time to time but the subject is always the same... Its not a bot because she sometimes answers.

RW

How do you know? I've been on line just as long and given an unrestricted setting I've seen troll personas go on and on and on for years.

Have you ever experienced the old Usenet? If not you should check it out sometime. There are troll personas on there that go back 10 years or more. Their names may have changed somewhat over time but they are the same persona nonetheless.

BBSs, Usenet, Dalnet, Efnet, Undernet, Muds, Mugs, Talkers, web forums - I've seen it all.

I guess you had to see the transition to understand Horn.  See him before he jumped on the racist bully wagon to really understand.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Just curious. CJ had or still has an "exposure"  blog that copied what many said. I was front page star at one time, but CJ has amazingly become extremely-islam aware of late - a prized convert of mine, lol. More recently  he has taken up on conan for a long time now on his blog.

So, question I'm putting out is, is this CJ?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

BBSs, Usenet, Dalnet, Efnet, Undernet, Muds, Mugs, Talkers, web forums - I've seen it all.

I guess you had to see the transition to understand Horn.  See him before he jumped on the racist bully wagon to really understand.

I thought that Green_Hornet has been posting the same thing for many years Real Woman?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah but before that.

I see Real Woman..

So he started out as a rather normal poster?

Gary Oak

I know China and the Canadascams we import from there. He is just mouthing off what all those backstabbers are thinking about us. They hate us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

I know China and the Canadascams we import from there. He is just mouthing off what all those backstabbers are thinking about us. They hate us.

What is a Canadascam Gary Oak?

RW

Chinese people who come to Canada just to scam us.

He was more normal than he is now Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

There are scammers in all nationalities. One thing I agree with Oak about is the need to toughen up the rules for permanent residency regarding marriages. The feds have taken some tepid steps to fix this invitation to fraud, but not nearly enough in my opinion.