Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Green Horrornut's Most Wanted

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2014, 04:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

People, this is the face of pure evil. Suspect is accused of cyberbullying a posy picker

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/download/file.php?avatar=64_1357612706.jpg">

Approach with caution as suspect may be armed with a bible and/or cookbook.

Anonymous

Hornung

Quote from: "Shen Li"People, this is the face of pure evil. Suspect is accused of cyberbullying a posy picker

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/download/file.php?avatar=64_1357612706.jpg">

More of that racist, Sinophobic cyberbully Shen Li's spam. This will all be recorded when I inform the police.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Shen Li"People, this is the face of pure evil. Suspect is accused of cyberbullying a posy picker

More of that racist, Sinophobic cyberbully Shen Li's spam. This will all be recorded when I inform the police.

If you feel we have treated you so badly, why do you come here?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"I think GH is a white troll.

Does Seoulfag also believe that I am GH ? :D  This is too funny  :lol:  I wonder what GH thinks of Seoulfags latest brainstorm ? :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Does Seoulfag also believe that I am GH ? :D  This is too funny  :lol:  I wonder what GH thinks of Seoulfags latest brainstorm ? :D

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I don't share seoulbro's suspicions..

What I do know is that Green_Hornet should be pitied.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I don't share seoulbro's suspicions..

What I do know is that Green_Hornet should be pitied.

Bullshit, I don't feel sorry for people that have the cops hate crimes division on speed dial.

Anonymous

Aren't you the paranoid one? I said he's a troll, I didn't say you are same idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Aren't you the paranoid one? I said he's a troll, I didn't say you are same idiot.

I don't think Green_Hornet is a troll seoulbro and that is why he should be pitied.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't think Green_Hornet is a troll seoulbro and that is why he should be pitied.

I am just not that charitable. He has a helluva lot of nerve coming here threatening to call the cops on us all the time.

Gary Oak

STFU seoulfag, you humourless, miserable Korean fag .

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

That wasn't nice or called for Gary Oak.

Anonymous

You are on a higher plane than I am. Well, you're high anyway.

Gary Oak

yet another attempt at humour from our miserable Korean @#$%.   At least he is trying  :lol: