Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Raven on September 19, 2023, 10:46:07 AMPutting the LAST coat of polyurethane on my LAST bit of molding..  FINALLY DONE!!  Also put a pot roast in the slow cooker for dinner tonight..   May go walk or/bike through the park, since it's a lovely day :) 

Congrats on finishing your project!

I'm just working and gobbling up some pre-lunch. It's rainy and gloomy here today so I won't be doing anything outside. :(

Herman

I am finally getting caught up with shit. I am done for the day. Now, I got a glass of swish and I am posting on the Cashew. Life is good.

Erica Mena

Got the kids off to school and now I'm resting. Gotta go to the mall later and pick up an online order.
<t></t>

Oerdin

Quote from: Aylana on September 07, 2023, 01:05:10 PMDiablo 4 is already on sale...they have zero end game content and want you to regrind to 100 every 3 months with the seasons. In Baldur's Gate 3 I tell the companions to chill out when they get randy...I shared a glass on wine with Shadowheart, that is it. BG3 will probably win game of the year...and I have 82 hours in it already and am only about 20% through chapter 2, so it's well worth the money.

I am thinking about getting Baldur's Gate 3 since I enjoyed the first two but am waiting for all the bugs to get patched.  That said, this was an extremely creative way to handle one of the big bosses.  Take a trapped chest which does sonic damage when opened, cast silence on your own party so you don't take sonic damage, then spam opening the chest half a dozen times.

Big bad boss fight is over in a single round.

https://youtube.com/shorts/lGXph5fGcv8?si=-F-JImM0wCLRSPFY

Odinson

I'm waiting for black friday to get a new pc..

Then I shall play everything in 4K.

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson on September 27, 2023, 04:56:00 PMI'm waiting for black friday to get a new pc..

Then I shall play everything in 4K.
It seems Black Friday sales has gone global.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Sitting on a mountain Ridge and watching a storm cell forming close by.

I should take my daily communal before it starts to piss down.

Don't want them to find me crispy critter with a load of shit in my jocks...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Thiel on September 27, 2023, 05:28:33 PMIt seems Black Friday sales has gone global.

I've been telling people how stupid it is.

They wanna import all the American spending holidays.

Odinson

I want to buy the RTX 4090 and i9-14900k.

Its going to be a high end gaming pc.

Oerdin

Getting some what angry because I am anal about my tools, I have them very well organized so that 3verything has its place, that way I can always find what I need.  Went I to the garage a little while ago to get a tape measure but found all three of my tape measures missing plus a bunch of expensive sockets were not in their proper place but we're just dumped into a bucket.  The you test and his two cousins used them to fix bikes/scouters/skateboards/what not the never out them back. 

So, anyway, I finally found one of my three tape measures (it was outside on the back patio just left on the ground) so I will use it to measure the hole in my hedge from where a plant died.  The privacy hedge was very needed because it prevents people from looking into the master bathroom window while I am taking a shit.  The sidewalk is only about 10bfeet away.  Then I need to go to a nursery to pick out a new hedge plant.

Garraty_47

Downloaded installed and set up a plugin for OBS Studio.
Before when I transitioned between scenes everything just faded in/out all at once so if the camera capture element was moved and/or scaled up/down it faded out in one place and faded back in at its new location.

Now it's much more fluid in that it moves and shrinks or grows while it's doing it.

Six of one half-dozen of another I suppose but I *really* like the way this looks a lot more.

Might have to celebrate by making another vid today. LoL

Garraty_47

Got an email from Waterstone letting me know the book (Sir Terry Pratchett: 'A Stroke of the Pen: The Lost Stories') I pre-ordered has left the UK. Outfuckingstanding!

Also ordered updated business cards with the new web site and email address on 'em.

Erica Mena

Reading Twitter and crying. God help us all
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 11, 2023, 09:20:50 AMReading Twitter and crying. God help us all
I haven't checked Twitter since Hamas attacked Israel.