Replies: 7557
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:39:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 13, 2023, 11:04:24 PMThanks, Reggie..  Yeah.. I know Macs are the standard when it comes to Graphics/computer art etc..and they're reliable. If I were in the business, I'd no doubt own a Mac..  but for my part-time hobby..meh.. a PC works okay for me :)

Don't make near as much difference these day as it used to.  Though I remember my old ePals like Biggie and Oliver calling me slightly retarded for using a Mac. I told them I'm not slightly retarded, just slightly autistic. LOL

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on September 10, 2023, 07:28:08 AMPeople have different tastes.

I wouldnt want to live in this barren wasteland but apparently some people find it worthy of millions of dollars.

Absolutely horrible location.

If it has water and electricity I think you might be surprised. Deserts have beauty and wildlife, birds, insects, reptiles, amazing flowers and plants.

And sunrises and sunsets to die for.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 14, 2023, 11:58:00 AMI'm here with the door guy who is an absolute asshat...  I'm doing everything I can not to tell him to fuck off and GTFO!!  He's only got one more door to install, so I'm biting my lip.  He went into this looong boring story and I stopped him and asked .. Do you mind if I fart HAHAHAHA... He didn't know what the fuck to say LOLOL

Did you really?  That's fucking hilarious.  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Watching a documentary about Bangladesh's independence war against Pakistan and Pakistan's attempted genocide against the Bengali people.

https://youtu.be/gz1vNOcYfmI?si=Qf0ZYckz-gpM4B65

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on September 16, 2023, 10:38:49 AMWatching a documentary about Bangladesh's independence war against Pakistan and Pakistan's attempted genocide against the Bengali people.

https://youtu.be/gz1vNOcYfmI?si=Qf0ZYckz-gpM4B65
An Interesting video Oerdin. :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Last week I watched an interesting documentary about the Anglo-Indian.  Basically people who were half British and half Indian originating during the British Raj period.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

DKG

I am going to bed. I have a headache from talking with techs all day.

DKG

I am about to leave on a work related overnight trip.
Love Love x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

It's Monday, so I'm clearing off all the overflow from last week to get ready for the overflow next week.  :yeahhh:

Oliver the Second

Getting ready to go to In-N-Out for lunch and celebrate National Cheeseburger Day.

That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 18, 2023, 02:51:40 PMGetting ready to go to In-N-Out for lunch and celebrate National Cheeseburger Day.

National Cheeseburger Day? That I did not know.

Oerdin

We went to a little hole in the wall locally owned shop in East county for today's cheese burger fix.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on September 18, 2023, 10:55:33 PMWe went to a little hole in the wall locally owned shop in East county for today's cheese burger fix.
:good:

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 18, 2023, 02:51:40 PMGetting ready to go to In-N-Out for lunch and celebrate National Cheeseburger Day.

Thems animal style!!!!!