Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465223 time=1658136620 user_id=3381
I fell asleep way earlier than usual so now I'm awake earlier than usual but it's still dark outside so there's not much to be done yet.

I don't get "morning people", I truly don't.

This early to rise nonsense is grade A free range bullshit.

...or maybe I just need some coffee. /shrug

I rise at 5am and in bed by 7pm. I'm only 44
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: Herman post_id=465204 time=1658117572 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465203 time=1658117500 user_id=2845

No. He goes by "they"

Huh what?

Erica Mena is unfamiliar with the notion of siblings, or two friends doing something together and I, for one, cannot be bothered to educate her on such basic principles.

If one of use fell off that scooter we would be laying in the road for days since the neighborhood was pretty inactive the day we were riding around like idiots.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465274 time=1658169026 user_id=3287
Quote from: Herman post_id=465204 time=1658117572 user_id=1689

Huh what?

Erica Mena is unfamiliar with the notion of siblings, or two friends doing something together and I, for one, cannot be bothered to educate her on such basic principles.

If one of use fell off that scooter we would be laying in the road for days since the neighborhood was pretty inactive the day we were riding around like idiots.

The fact that you need a mobility scooter is sending me  :laugh:
<t></t>

Poppy

https://c.tenor.com/7S-A5gcA7DkAAAAM/go-stupid-stupid.gif">
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Great news everyone!  I just got excused from jury duty!!

And on the topic, I am celebrating!!!  

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468293 time=1659486503 user_id=3226
Great news everyone!  I just got excused from jury duty!!

And on the topic, I am celebrating!!!  

">

">

I've never been called for jury duty.

cw_

It's a horrible thing to even be summoned.  I've served twice.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468296 time=1659486804 user_id=3226

Nobody in my family or my husband's family has ever been called for jury duty.

ac_umm

Dove

I was summoned once for jury duty. But it was during the time my grandma was dying so I was excused.

I wouldnt mind serving at all. I think it would be interesting. I know Big has served a few times and he really enjoyed it.

I mean the opportunity to serve and be part of our justice system....not so much that he enjoyed that a crime was committed.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468296 time=1659486804 user_id=3226

I take it you hated it lol

cw_

I hated it here in OR where I have to drive 45 minutes to the City downtown and pay for parking.  The place seemed like a madhouse.  The one in CA was in the downtown of my own city and I was very familiar with it and it was a nice place.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I'm sitting here wondering whatever happened to buying a bottle of soda pop from the vending machine at the gas station then popping off the cap and peeling off that little plastic thing off the underside to see the symbol stamped on the bottom of the cap and you would save them up and win a set of drinking glasses or something.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=468319 time=1659489000 user_id=3349
I'm sitting here wondering whatever happened to buying a bottle of soda pop from the vending machine at the gas station then popping off the cap and peeling off that little plastic thing off the underside to see the symbol stamped on the bottom of the cap and you would save them up and win a set of drinking glasses or something.

I think that is before my time and I am nearly fifty.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468313 time=1659488408 user_id=3226
I hated it here in OR where I have to drive 45 minutes to the City downtown and pay for parking.  The place seemed like a madhouse.  The one in CA was in the downtown of my own city and I was very familiar with it and it was a nice place.

Uhg there is that. I HATE driving in any downtown area and dealing with parking and paying to park and all those people crammed in together.

We have the cutest little town hall out here lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468350 time=1659493775 user_id=3266
Quote from: cw_ post_id=468313 time=1659488408 user_id=3226

Uhg there is that. I HATE driving in any downtown area and dealing with parking and paying to park and all those people crammed in together.

We have the cutest little town hall out here lol.

I live in a city and I avoid the downtown area.