Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I thought it was the analingus heavy menage a trois between him, Mark Dice and Ben Shapiro that got your dick all limp where he was concerned.  Something about Tim's beanie making his head look like a mutant circumsized cock if I recall correctly.

Erica Mena

A friend brought over a loaf of banana nut bread. This is why I can't stick to diets lol

Haven't took the shot yet, btw.
<t></t>

cw_

Seems to me you can eat a slice of delicious banana nut bread and then avoid any other sweets/breads on the same day.  Adding putting on some music and dancing for 20 minutes may help as well.

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=493723 time=1675898211 user_id=3226
Seems to me you can eat a slice of delicious banana nut bread and then avoid any other sweets/breads on the same day.  Adding putting on some music and dancing for 20 minutes may help as well.

I've cut out sugar completely since January 15th. This was definitely a treat for me.

I'm taking my daughter to her practice in a bit. Gonna walk around the park a few times.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Zetsu

">

And I thought I was the only one cursed.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Aw crap now my company wants me to revive a programming project they abandoned in 2015. Yeah like I'm really gonna remember any of it. When the hell is the next powerball drawing?
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Ha ha ha I just drove home and there's a plane flying a Trump banner over the stadium LOL!
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Binge watching The Peripheral... six episodes in.

Herman

I am going to have a jug of barrel wash and binge watch the Beverly Hillbillies.

weebles

Power, Tyranny, Violence , War. Plagues and Famines sounds like Xi's CCP today... You should checkout MEDIEVAL on Netflix Herm.

">

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=493974 time=1676157043 user_id=2191
Power, Tyranny, Violence , War. Plagues and Famines sounds like Xi's CCP today...

Jesus H man, how the hell does a leader of a country you aint been to occupy so much space between your ears. Hell, not even our own dictator, Justine, deserves that much attention.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

weebles