Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Okay that's confusing lol.

Thank for your observation :D
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=469745 time=1660017939 user_id=164
I'm lying in a hospital bed...just took some meds....gonna go to sleep soon.  Being released at the end of the week after almost 40 days.  Lucky to be alive.

Carry on with your water balloons and farts and whatnot.  The sun will rise tomorrow and so will I ...

Can you please message me Berry..

When you have the energy of course.

Erica Mena

I'm lying in a hospital bed...just took some meds....gonna go to sleep soon.  Being released at the end of the week after almost 40 days.  Lucky to be alive.

Carry on with your water balloons and farts and whatnot.  The sun will rise tomorrow and so will I ...

Get well soon, Berry
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Having coffee. Gonna feed the kiddos, then drive out to Menifee to take my grandson home.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469809 time=1660053621 user_id=2845
Having coffee. Gonna feed the kiddos, then drive out to Menifee to take my grandson home.

I gotta brag about my oldest daughter real quick. I am SO proud of her.

So her plans are to start in a nursing career and work towards a CRN.  So we put her through some classes for her to be a surgical tech. We all wanted her to get a good taste of working in the medical field so she would have an idea of what she's gonna be getting into.

So she's been working as a surg tech for year and a half. This is her first job.

Well we have been looking at cars for her. Told her if she finds something to let us know asap and we can get it. Everyone in the family wanted to go in on it.

I talked to her the other day and she told me she had good news....but didnt want to be upset. I swear my blood ran cold because I thought she was gonna tell me she was either engaged or married or some shit. I KNOW she's not pregnant for obvious reasons lol.

She tells me she found a car. A 2012 Chevy Cruise. For 10k....only 86k miles on it.  Then she tells me she went ahead and bought it herself.  She used her money that she worked for and saved(she has no bills). Put a good chunk down and financed the rest. She went ahead and got her own insurance. She did this entirely on her own and she did it because she WANTED to.  She had the choice of letting family do it for her and she decided she wanted this accomplishment for herself.

She said she wanted it to truly be hers and something she did on her own.  So she didnt tell any of us until it was a done deal.

To clear I'm still proud of her regardless and I would not in anyway had been disappointed had we bought it for her. That's what we were going to do before September when her classes start. It's the fact she took responsibility like this when she didnt have to. I'm just thrilled.

She's nervous about the payments because she's never had bills before but she knows we will have her back. I all I have to do for this kid is sit back and watch and swoop in if she needs help.  She is fiercely independent and always has been.

I'm seriously so proud of her I could cry lol.  Her dad was pretty salty about it. But he would been telling her "I'll get you a car" forever without doing it.  My and my husband have money set aside for her that would have gone towards her car and I was dreading dealing with her dad after we bought it for her without him.

And now it's a total nonissue because I raised a bad ass who wants to do it herself.

The only thing the car doesnt have is hup caps so we are gonna buy her some hub caps and make like a "first car care package" with car accessories I know she will like, a few handy tools if trouble strikes and a first aid emergency kit .... stuff like that.

I'm. So. Fucking. Proud. Of this young woman.

She is driving up to the cabin on her own this weekend and bringing the girlfriend. She made me promise not to tell the family because she wants to show them  ac_wub

Edit: my blood ran cold over thinking she was gonna tell me she was engaged/married not because I dont like the girlfriend. The girlfriend is awesome. We love her to bits. I just do not want my daughter to make that level of commitment at this young age. She needs to mooch off our  medical insurance as long as possible lol.

Anonymous

I will not ask, but I hope you get feeling better and remain that way.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=469816 time=1660057558 user_id=3266

So her plans are to start in a nursing career and work towards a CRN.  So we put her through some classes for her to be a surgical tech. We all wanted her to get a good taste of working in the medical field so she would have an idea of what she's gonna be getting into.

So she's been working as a surg tech for year and a half. This is her first job.

Well we have been looking at cars for her. Told her if she finds something to let us know asap and we can get it. Everyone in the family wanted to go in on it.

I talked to her the other day and she told me she had good news....but didnt want to be upset. I swear my blood ran cold because I thought she was gonna tell me she was either engaged or married or some shit. I KNOW she's not pregnant for obvious reasons lol.

She tells me she found a car. A 2012 Chevy Cruise. For 10k....only 86k miles on it.  Then she tells me she went ahead and bought it herself.  She used her money that she worked for and saved(she has no bills). Put a good chunk down and financed the rest. She went ahead and got her own insurance. She did this entirely on her own and she did it because she WANTED to.  She had the choice of letting family do it for her and she decided she wanted this accomplishment for herself.

She said she wanted it to truly be hers and something she did on her own.  So she didnt tell any of us until it was a done deal.

To clear I'm still proud of her regardless and I would not in anyway had been disappointed had we bought it for her. That's what we were going to do before September when her classes start. It's the fact she took responsibility like this when she didnt have to. I'm just thrilled.

She's nervous about the payments because she's never had bills before but she knows we will have her back. I all I have to do for this kid is sit back and watch and swoop in if she needs help.  She is fiercely independent and always has been.

I'm seriously so proud of her I could cry lol.  Her dad was pretty salty about it. But he would been telling her "I'll get you a car" forever without doing it.  My and my husband have money set aside for her that would have gone towards her car and I was dreading dealing with her dad after we bought it for her without him.

And now it's a total nonissue because I raised a bad ass who wants to do it herself.

The only thing the car doesnt have is hup caps so we are gonna buy her some hub caps and make like a "first car care package" with car accessories I know she will like, a few handy tools if trouble strikes and a first aid emergency kit .... stuff like that.

She is driving up to the cabin on her own this weekend and bringing the girlfriend. She made me promise not to tell the family because she wants to show them  ac_wub

Edit: my blood ran cold over thinking she was gonna tell me she was engaged/married not because I dont like the girlfriend. The girlfriend is awesome. We love her to bits. I just do not want my daughter to make that level of commitment at this young age. She needs to mooch off our  medical insurance as long as possible lol.

Doesn't it feel amazing when they make our lives easier? My 23 year old is like that.

Congrats to her
<t></t>

Anonymous

I told you the Heisenberg Blue Sky was a bad idea, and excessive and prolonged use would take a physical and mental toll on your body.  But just like when I told you to find a nice White boy instead of Injun, you wouldn't fucking listen because you're DEAF!

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469834 time=1660065571 user_id=2845

Doesn't it feel amazing when they make our lives easier? My 23 year old is like that.

Congrats to her

Yes lol  Thanks  :yahoo:

Anonymous

It sounds like you raised a terrific kid.

I can't believe the price of used vehicles since the lockdown caused supply chain problems started. A ten year old Cruz with 140,000 kms would have been $5999 three years ago.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469839 time=1660066548 user_id=114

I can't believe the price of used vehicles since the lockdown caused supply chain problems started. A ten year old Cruz with 140,000 kms would have been $5999 three years ago.

Oh I know. Its awful. But she found a good for these days lol

Anonymous

That is unforunately a standard deal on car lots in 2022.

Anonymous

Good for her and good for you Dove for instilling responsibility in your daughter.

Oerdin

Quote from: Dove post_id=469846 time=1660067934 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469839 time=1660066548 user_id=114

Oh I know. Its awful. But she found a good for these days lol

To get a decent deal on a used car these days you have to pay cash and buy from a private party instead of a dealer.  We bought a 2009 Toyota Carolla for our teen for $5000 and it only had 53,000 miles on it.