The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Someone let me know...

Started by Obvious Li, March 16, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

You are with the niggers in the mentality so I will not share my picture with you.

Your skype and your pics were too easy...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think you, Shen Li, Fashie are real but any1 else... Not so much.

Real Woman is a real person and I know her name and where she lives. Don't even bother asking me either because I am not telling you.

You know where I live... Really small town.

It was you whom started to bash real woman in the first place...

I disagree with RW on a whole host of issues, but she in NOT a bullshitter. What you see on here with her is what you get. If you don't believe her then that is YOUR problem not ours and certainly not RW's.

Odinson

Real Woman is a real person and I know her name and where she lives. Don't even bother asking me either because I am not telling you.

I disagree with RW on a whole host of issues, but she in NOT a bullshitter. What you see on here with her is what you get. If you don't believe her then that is YOUR problem not ours and certainly not RW's.

I want to believe her... But I have beem screwed before.

Anonymous

Then don't believe her, who cares? I know RW doesn't give a rat's ass what you believe.

Odinson

Then don't believe her, who cares? I know RW doesn't give a rat's ass what you believe.

Then what is the point in being here? Nobody seems to care about anything, yet staying here...

Just internet words, woman!

RW

Sorry Renee.  You're right.  I shouldn't criticize your shitty misinfo jokes.  Hey, did you hear about that lady who won millions in a settlement for spilling hot coffee on herself?  It's a real skin peeler that one!  

I like Clinton okay but Gore was a stiffy in comparison.  Hillary I could do without.

People are free to bash me all they like.  You are free to believe or disbelieve anything I say.  No fucks will be given by me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry Renee.  You're right.  I shouldn't criticize your shitty misinfo jokes.  Hey, did you hear about that lady who won millions in a settlement for spilling hot coffee on herself?  It's a real skin peeler that one!  

I like Clinton okay but Gore was a stiffy in comparison.  Hillary I could do without.

People are free to bash me all they like.  You are free to believe or disbelieve anything I say.  No fucks will be given by me :)

I don't get it RW. Gore is the biggest political/business douchebag. He was invented to make fun of.

Odinson

He is the money spending son whom got power through family relations.