Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

They’re smutting up Toy Story

Started by Erica Mena, June 15, 2022, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Putting in gay scenes. My son was a year when the original Toy Story came out.

My daughter is having a movie night for the new Lightyear release. It has gay scenes. Wtf is wrong with these people having to sexualized childrens cartoons?? I am disgusted and feel like canceling my Disney account, but my grand babies use it so no.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459814 time=1655309918 user_id=2845

My daughter is having a movie night for the new Lightyear release. It has gay scenes. Wtf is wrong with these people having to sexualized childrens cartoons?? I am disgusted and feel like canceling my Disney account, but my grand babies use it so no.

Hollywood won't let kids be kids anymore..

They never stop trying to push an agenda on children.

Erica Mena

My kids grew up on Toy Story. I hate that my grand babies are growing up with this agenda
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459818 time=1655310213 user_id=2845
My kids grew up on Toy Story. I hate that my grand babies are growing up with this agenda

My son had Buzz Lightyear action figures when he was little..

I don't have grandchildren yet, but I don't want Hollywood imposing their agenda on any future grandchildren I may have ot your grandchildren.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459819 time=1655310365 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459818 time=1655310213 user_id=2845

I don't have grandchildren yet, but I don't want Hollywood imposing their agenda on any future grandchildren I may have ot your grandchildren.

My son used to have that movie on Rewind all day. He had all the action figures and toys. I know that movie by heart
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459821 time=1655310610 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459819 time=1655310365 user_id=3254

My son used to have that movie on Rewind all day. He had all the action figures and toys. I know that movie by heart

I like that movie too.

Anonymous

The film has been under scrutiny and will not be shown in a large number of Middle Eastern countries due to the presence of a same-sex couple in the film. In a statement on the ban, United Arab Emirates explained that the couple's presence violates the country's media content standards.

Anonymous

It's all part of the woke corporatist agenda.

Odinson

Cant allow this...

Its because when you allow this, they are gonna take it a step further and pretty soon there will be two gay men licking each others buttholes to show love.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=460825 time=1655897145 user_id=136
Cant allow this...

Its because when you allow this, they are gonna take it a step further and pretty soon there will be two gay men licking each others buttholes to show love.

:beurk:

caskur

They are grooming kids. Its disgusting.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=460844 time=1655902115 user_id=2156

Some public school teachers aren't teaching anymore.....they're indoctrinating a captive audience of children......they should be terminated for not doing their jobs.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460845 time=1655902340 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=460844 time=1655902115 user_id=2156

Some public school teachers aren't teaching anymore.....they're indoctrinating a captive audience of children......they should be terminated for not doing their jobs.

yes, exactly however the homosexual lobby has infiltrated all government departments.

I feel sorry for the latter generation and their parents who have to navigate our wicked system.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

I understand this a bit off topic, but when it comes to too much political correctness, we should be more concerned about Black criminals out numbering corrupt cops by 55,000 to 1 PER CAPITA when it comes to convicted homicide, yet the BLM sh*t for brains are still allowed to roam the streets.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460849 time=1655907744 user_id=61
I understand this a bit off topic, but when it comes to too much political correctness, we should be more concerned about Black criminals out numbering corrupt cops by 55,000 to 1 PER CAPITA when it comes to convicted homicide, yet the BLM sh*t for brains are still allowed to roam the streets.

Where did you get those stats Zetsu?