Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Post Some Unusual Facts About Your Life

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2022, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Old Herman will get the ball rolling. I could not speak a word of English until I was six. I was born in Saskatchewan by the way.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=459883 time=1655335389 user_id=1689
Old Herman will get the ball rolling. I could not speak a word of English until I was six. I was born in Saskatchewan by the way.

Obviously Ukrainian is your mother tongue. You didn't play with English speaking kids?

Anonymous

My turn. I was born in the Ori area of Seoul, Korea. I came to Canada when I was twenty one months old, but I am not fluent in Korean.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

My father's PTSD got so bad in Canada that he couldn't work..

I grew up in poverty in Canada..

We never had a car.

Anonymous

I had bad acne in my teens that made me shy and introverted throughout high school.

Anonymous

Shen's father was my parent's landlord at one time.

Erica Mena

Oh wow. So you guys really really know each other.

I named my Neapolitan bull mastiff after an online poster named Danger. I felt bad after I got to know her cuz she was cool.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459899 time=1655339528 user_id=2845
Oh wow. So you guys really really know each other.

I named my Neapolitan bull mastiff after an online poster named Danger. I felt bad after I got to know her cuz she was cool.

Our families have been friends for a very long time.

Zetsu

I have at least 4 types of mental disorder, OCD, schizophrenia, and 2 unknown mainly exclusive to me, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=459907 time=1655340970 user_id=61
I have at least 4 types of mental disorder, OCD, schizophrenia, and 2 unknown mainly exclusive to me, lol.

That's less than half of what some of the freaks on these forums have.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

I am pretty sure I have a little PTSD caused by the shit I witnessed when I lived and worked in the Middle East.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=459909 time=1655341095 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=459907 time=1655340970 user_id=61

That's less than half of what some of the freaks on these forums have.

Thanks brother  ac_cool , though I have to admit the hospital staff and nurses were a bit concern when I had to go to the hospital b/c I went cold turkey for 2 months, which lead my emotional state down the toilet, but my doctor is really nice and even told me I'm a good man at least 5x during my final evaluation.

Zetsu

I take 2.5mg of Abilify and 10mg of Cipralex before going to sleep, less war in the brain, lol.