The best topic

Replies: 10359
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My City by Drone

Started by caskur, June 20, 2022, 02:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461588 time=1656277258 user_id=3358
I absolutely love my drone footage of the city I called my own. What a beautiful part of the world to have lived and experienced...

">

Australia's cities are overrated. I aint no city boy. rural Queensland was good.

Gaon

I absolutely love my drone footage of the city I called my own. What a beautiful part of the world to have lived and experienced...

">

I wish we had immigrated to Australia instead of Canada.
The Russian Rock It

Breakfall

Quote from: Herman post_id=461602 time=1656287951 user_id=1689

">

Australia's cities are overrated. I aint no city boy. rural Queensland was good.

Perth is overrated in my opinion...too bloody windy. And the city itself at night is overrun with juvenile delinquents roaming the streets. There's an adjoining part to the city called North Bridge that has a lot of pubs, clubs and restaurants. But also a lot of gang life and thuggish behaviour. Good place for a brawl and misadventure if one is so inclined.

Breakfall

Quote from: Gaon post_id=461620 time=1656294195 user_id=3170

">

I wish we had immigrated to Australia instead of Canada.

Australia is trumps when it comes to great weather and wildlife. It's perfect for jumping in a motor home and seeing the sites. A continuous coastline makes all the difference too if you love the ocean life.

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461630 time=1656304515 user_id=3358

Perth is overrated in my opinion...too bloody windy. And the city itself at night is overrun with juvenile delinquents roaming the streets. There's an adjoining part to the city called North Bridge that has a lot of pubs, clubs and restaurants. But also a lot of gang life and thuggish behaviour. Good place for a brawl and misadventure if one is so inclined.

Shut it limp wrist... you haven't lived here for 1.5 decades... you live in black mould squalor in the eastern states and ALWAYS begging for WA handouts and WHINGING 24/7 365 days a year of how hard done by you all are... fires, floods, the Chinese have stop buying our comodities, mouse plagues, yada yada yada now you're whinging about bee mites.... oh ffs why don't you all go drown yourselves and do the world a favour..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Shut it limp wrist... you haven't lived here for 1.5 decades... you live in black mould squalor in the eastern states and ALWAYS begging for WA handouts and WHINGING 24/7 365 days a year of how hard done by you all are... fires, floods, the Chinese have stop buying our comodities, mouse plagues, yada yada yada now you're whinging about bee mites.... oh ffs why don't you all go drown yourselves and do the world a favour..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=461602 time=1656287951 user_id=1689

Perth is probably not as windy as any Canadian city.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=461636 time=1656325471 user_id=2156

Western Australia is allowed to develop it's natural resource industries and give it's citizens one of the highest standards of living in the world..

The Trudeau government won't let Alberta do that, which is why there is a secessionist movement here.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461640 time=1656329364 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=461636 time=1656325471 user_id=2156

Western Australia is allowed to develop it's natural resource industries and give it's citizens one of the highest standards of living in the world..

The Trudeau government won't let Alberta do that, which is why there is a secessionist movement here.

Don't be in any hurry... eventually your government will change and new developments will be explored. It'll happen.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=461652 time=1656343275 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461640 time=1656329364 user_id=3254

Don't be in any hurry... eventually your government will change and new developments will be explored. It'll happen.

This country is controlled by Klaus Schwab. Our idiot pm is his puppet.

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=461637 time=1656326241 user_id=2156

When you kick the bucket I will laugh my arse off. You're a biatch and a half.  :laugh3:

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461639 time=1656329250 user_id=3254

Perth is probably not as windy as any Canadian city.

Perth is one of the windiest cities in the world...FACT. We have a phenomenal wind called the Fremantle Doctor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremantle_Doctor">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremantle_Doctor

caskur

Perth.... it is supposed to be the third windiest city in the world however it is no more or less windy than anywhere else.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=461751 time=1656422581 user_id=2156
Perth.... it is supposed to be the third windiest city in the world however it is no more or less windy than anywhere else.

The wind on the Canadian priairies never stops.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461755 time=1656424930 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=461751 time=1656422581 user_id=2156

The wind on the Canadian priairies never stops.

Well we have a nice afternoon and very welcomed seabreeze which can be quite strong at times but certainly not 24/7 365 days a year.
- Andy Warhol

Print
User actions