Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

They’re smutting up Toy Story

Started by Erica Mena, June 15, 2022, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460849 time=1655907744 user_id=61
I understand this a bit off topic, but when it comes to too much political correctness, we should be more concerned about Black criminals out numbering corrupt cops by 55,000 to 1 PER CAPITA when it comes to convicted homicide, yet the BLM sh*t for brains are still allowed to roam the streets.

Where did you get those stats Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460858 time=1655909527 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460849 time=1655907744 user_id=61
I understand this a bit off topic, but when it comes to too much political correctness, we should be more concerned about Black criminals out numbering corrupt cops by 55,000 to 1 PER CAPITA when it comes to convicted homicide, yet the BLM sh*t for brains are still allowed to roam the streets.

Where did you get those stats Zetsu?

Crap... I've misread...  last night the source mentioned was the "DEATH" of black people, not "KILLNG" of black people.

I've just recalculated, the per capita ratio is now 100 vs 1.4, not 55,000 to 1, please accept my apologizes, especially to those that find this topic very sensitive, except for the ignorant BLM supporters, hope they burn in hell.  :mad:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

BLM and Antifa are terrorist organizations.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Pedophilia will be legal in ten years.

Never happen? Remember when people said gay marriage would never happen? Remember when people said legalized drugs would never happen?

They happened.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=460875 time=1655918966 user_id=3349

Never happen? Remember when people said gay marriage would never happen? Remember when people said legalized drugs would never happen?

They happened.

Children can't give consent.

Zetsu

They happened.

Tbh drugs are were only illegal b/c drug deals don't pay their taxes, and like Fash has mentioned, all these laws requires the person to be over 18 years of age.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

They happened.

hopefully when victims grow up they'll extract their own vengeance.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol